Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: bye bye clubsnap, i am flying over to denmark and work as a cleaner.

Since this thread is about working overseas, anyone here work in Taiwan before?
    One of my top shortlisted country to move on.
    | 5Diii | 24 ii | 40 | 24-70 ii | 24-105 | 70-200 F4 IS | 270 ii | 600EX-RT |

Default Re: bye bye clubsnap, i am flying over to denmark and work as a cleaner.

Quote Originally Posted by ahboy168 View Post
    I've heard that the pay there isn't great, but at least you got meimeis.

Default Re: bye bye clubsnap, i am flying over to denmark and work as a cleaner.

Quote Originally Posted by cks2k2 View Post
    I've heard that the pay there isn't great, but at least you got meimeis.
    True the pay there sucks, and in fact economy is not really that good....and it cost as much as Singapore. Unless you are going to start your own business venture there, it will not be a good idea to work there.

Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    Some of the PRs even got their employer's CPF contribution deducted from their salary..
    This one can complain to CPF board or MOM if they do it officially. No need scare boss fire then have to pack bags like work permit holder.

Most of the time boss will deduct it in his mind then offer the "deducted pay" as the monthly salary.
    Canon EOS 600D | 17-40 L | 24-105 L | 100 L | 50mm 1.8II | BG-E8

Give me high pay to work in oversea also useless. Cause I dont know how to save. So, in the end, no place to stay, lol.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by pachero

True the pay there sucks, and in fact economy is not really that good....and it cost as much as Singapore. Unless you are going to start your own business venture there, it will not be a good idea to work there.
    I am looking at happiness index not money.
    A more work life balance and quality of life.
    Car, public transport, food are cheap there.
    Not to mention, free live concerts, more places to go on weekends in city, farms, hot springs, etc. Chinese education would better equip our Children for china market. And lastly, freedom in speech!
    | 5Diii | 24 ii | 40 | 24-70 ii | 24-105 | 70-200 F4 IS | 270 ii | 600EX-RT |

If they pay you $5K over there and tax you about 40%, you get around $3K only.

If they pay you $3.5K here and tax you 10%, you also get around $3K only.

In one way or another, you may be getting the same amount.

It is the quality of work life that matters. No point to work in a high paying job that you don't like to do.
    I eats, shoots & leaves

I am looking at happiness index not money.
    A more work life balance and quality of life.
    Car, public transport, food are cheap there.
    Not to mention, free live concerts, more places to go on weekends in city, farms, hot springs, etc. Chinese education would better equip our Children for china market. And lastly, freedom in speech!
    Not sure if you can get work life balance there. I know engineers there routinely work 12+ hours a day.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456