Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: sunset @ kentridge park

  1. #1

    Default sunset @ kentridge park

    folks, need ur advise for improvement.

    http://www.pbase.com/aiebo/sunset

    took a lot of pix.. "cant helped it" sorry neway.

  2. #2

    Default Re: sunset @ kentridge park

    Originally posted by jo3pit
    folks, need ur advise for improvement.

    http://www.pbase.com/aiebo/sunset

    took a lot of pix.. "cant helped it" sorry neway.
    I'm jogging at there every evening, saw 2 photographers yesterday, one at car park, one at fitting court.....

    The sunset was very pretty yesterday....

  3. #3

    Default

    very nice pics! think will be better with nd filter?

  4. #4

    Default

    Originally posted by luisg
    very nice pics! think will be better with nd filter?
    Any idea how much is the nd filter for C-2100?

  5. #5

    Default

    Originally posted by luisg
    very nice pics! think will be better with nd filter?
    Y ND filter is better
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  6. #6

    Default

    Originally posted by megaweb


    Y ND filter is better
    to not to overexpose the sun? and to show it like an egg yoke? i guess?. have not tried it also haven't get the filter yet.

    siewsphone, i think its more or less $20

  7. #7
    Midnight
    Guests

    Default

    A graduated ND filter can be used to reduce the sharp contrast between the sky and the foreground and therefore better fit the dynamic range of the film/CCD. But actually I think sunsets look better with silhouetted foregrounds....

  8. #8

    Default

    Originally posted by luisg


    to not to overexpose the sun? and to show it like an egg yoke? i guess?. have not tried it also haven't get the filter yet.

    siewsphone, i think its more or less $20
    I guess ND filter does not help much ... U need a ND gradual filter instead ..

    see
    http://www.thkphoto.com/catalog/h/037gra.html
    of course not Tobacco color ... it is a grey in color
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally posted by megaweb

    I guess ND filter does not help much ... U need a ND gradual filter instead ..

    see
    http://www.thkphoto.com/catalog/h/037gra.html
    of course not Tobacco color ... it is a grey in color
    hmmm.. didnt know that there are a lot diff nd filters.. thanks for the info..
    Last edited by luisg; 31st July 2002 at 11:08 AM.

  10. #10

    Default re

    thanks for the tip folks...

    siewsphone,
    btw r u also from normanton park?

    luisg,
    probably when r we goin to cp?

  11. #11

    Default Re: re

    Originally posted by jo3pit
    thanks for the tip folks...

    siewsphone,
    btw r u also from normanton park?

    luisg,
    probably when r we goin to cp?

    no....from PGP

    But got friend stay at normanton park.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •