Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44

Thread: Today in Camp...

  1. #1
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Today in Camp...

    While having a morning t-break...I saw Concuss!!!! Wow.. he was soooo handsome in his uniform... pity he didn't see me.

    Wanted to call him but last min cannot remember his name/nick..

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Punggol Park
    Posts
    1,977

    Default

    I am in the office .

    I have no more involvement in reservist in camp and I dont need to stand by for any kind of recall.

    I dont need to do IPPT even though I can still do 10 chin ups...etc

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er
    I dont need to do IPPT even though I can still do 10 chin ups...etc

    and your point is??

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stingraytan
    and your point is??
    He missed the chance to see Concuss in uniform, I think

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    TheDaysMovie.com
    Posts
    2,145

    Default

    i`m going ICT next week...... time to let me ea rn some cash!!!! yeah!!! ATP & IPPT is my fave!!! yeah!! more money to BUY BUY BUY!

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Global Village
    Posts
    443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kerpalz
    i`m going ICT next week...... time to let me ea rn some cash!!!! yeah!!! ATP & IPPT is my fave!!! yeah!! more money to BUY BUY BUY!
    I love my ICT too! Time to have a short "vacation", lobo here and there... get away from work and breathe some fresh air! Best of all, I get paid for it.

  7. #7
    Senior Member King Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the heart of SengKang
    Posts
    5,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eric69
    I love my ICT too! Time to have a short "vacation", lobo here and there... get away from work and breathe some fresh air! Best of all, I get paid for it.
    Totally agree, a "break a while" from work.

    Left 2 more ICT before ROD.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er
    I am in the office .

    I have no more involvement in reservist in camp and I dont need to stand by for any kind of recall.

    I dont need to do IPPT even though I can still do 10 chin ups...etc
    I am relacking at home.

    I have no more reservist. I don't have any more standbys. I am not liable for mobilisation. I don't need to do IPPT even though I'd probably flunk if I have to.

    I miss my in camps.

  9. #9

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by King Tiger
    Totally agree, a "break a while" from work.

    Left 2 more ICT before ROD.
    wow!, the army has changed too much. ICTs before ROD?

  10. #10
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Me no mind ICT, but I mind IPPT...

  11. #11
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default

    wah liew, i got overseas ICT in a few months time.....free trip!

  12. #12

    Default

    i unofficially retired from reservists and mobilizations at the grand old age of 35 got officially asked to leave them alone 5 years later.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    i unofficially retired from reservists and mobilizations at the grand old age of 35 got officially asked to leave them alone 5 years later.
    they didn't take back their standby FBO. Still have helmet SBO and everything

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    they didn't take back their standby FBO. Still have helmet SBO and everything
    after you sweat in it for years of course they dont want it back

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    after you sweat in it for years of course they dont want it back
    new one lahz

  16. #16

    Default

    i havent used mine for years. i think sweat smell all gone already. now probably mouldy smell

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore.
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    i havent used mine for years. i think sweat smell all gone already. now probably mouldy smell
    you mean you use your standby FBO for ICT meh? they issue all new ones for keeping at home. now where did I keep that groundsheet, want to use for picnic at SBG

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,719

    Default

    my in camp also next week, deferred though as too many shoots piling up in jan

  19. #19
    Senior Member King Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the heart of SengKang
    Posts
    5,882

    Default

    Lucky there is no S.O.C. during ICT, if not.......................
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

  20. #20

    Default

    Who is concuss ? A singer ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •