Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Pokemon silver/gold/crystal

  1. #1
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default Pokemon silver/gold/crystal

    Hey all bros! Anyone here know where I can get those above games? Dk why but I feel like playing those again. Ohya anyone of you here play those games too??
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  3. #3
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM
    Actually I was wondering if there is any local stores instead
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowleong
    Emulator
    Where's that?
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes

    Where's that?
    Is not a place. An device where u dl ROM n save inside a mirco sd. Then the card insert in a ds like game card n u could play from it. Dont know nowadays still got or not. Furthermore those ROM might not able to get anymore.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  7. #7
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM

    Is not a place. An device where u dl ROM n save inside a mirco sd. Then the card insert in a ds like game card n u could play from it. Dont know nowadays still got or not. Furthermore those ROM might not able to get anymore.
    Oh. I heard that the govt made such stuff illegal or sth
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  8. #8

    Default Re: Pokemon silver/gold/crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes View Post
    Hey all bros! Anyone here know where I can get those above games? Dk why but I feel like playing those again. Ohya anyone of you here play those games too??
    where do u want to play on? nds? psp? vita? GB? GG?
    Objection !!!

  9. #9
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives

    where do u want to play on? nds? psp? vita? GB? GG?
    GBA or DS probably
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  10. #10
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    No one knows where I can buy old GB cartridges/other ways I can get the game? :O
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  11. #11

    Default Re: Pokemon silver/gold/crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes View Post
    No one knows where I can buy old GB cartridges/other ways I can get the game? :O
    difficult lar, GB so old already, dont think shop carry them anymore.
    Objection !!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •