Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: How to switch to a different salesman ??

  1. #1

    Default How to switch to a different salesman ??

    Though of switching to another salesman at CP peninsula.
    But a bit paiseh. The regular salesman will definitely watch you one.

    Any advise how to do it without offending the regular one please?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member Pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Blue/Green Planet
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    As a salesman if it happened to me I couldn't care less.
    It is the customers loss as far as I am concerned.
    Life is like that; I am not offended, just curious maybe

    If you can't find an answer, wear a Groucho Marx disguise.

    The salesman will be laughing too much to care
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    make friends with EVERYONE then there's no awkwardness when you choose to speak to who

  4. #4
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luanhoot
    Though of switching to another salesman at CP peninsula.
    But a bit paiseh. The regular salesman will definitely watch you one.

    Any advise how to do it without offending the regular one please?

    Thanks
    Wait for the regular salesman to be busy and ask another salesman to serve you. After which you tell your ex regular salesman that "wah! now you are too busy to serve me is it? My budget must be too low"

    And then laugh

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SniperD
    make friends with EVERYONE then there's no awkwardness when you choose to speak to who

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    Wait for the regular salesman to be busy and ask another salesman to serve you. After which you tell your ex regular salesman that "wah! now you are too busy to serve me is it? My budget must be too low"

    And then laugh
    Thanks, both very good advise. Will keep it in mind.

  6. #6

    Default

    It makes no difference... just walk up to the other salesman and talk. The point is to make sure you are happy. What the salesman thinks of you is not your problem, it is his problem.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    just don't feel shy or avoid your regular salesman. just go in happily and ask any other salesman. wave, smile or greet him when he sees you. that simple.

  8. #8

    Default

    Thanks, point noted.
    At first very paiseh, but will give it a start by talking to other sales people in there first.

    BTW, I came across a shop mention in other thread call TK. Anybody knows where is it located and is the full shop name?

    Thanks

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luanhoot
    Thanks, point noted.
    At first very paiseh, but will give it a start by talking to other sales people in there first.

    BTW, I came across a shop mention in other thread call TK. Anybody knows where is it located and is the full shop name?

    Thanks
    Beach road .. shaw tower (lvl 4 or so) .. i think full name is TK photo

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bangkuangz
    Beach road .. shaw tower (lvl 4 or so) .. i think full name is TK photo
    oic. Thanks.

  11. #11

    Default

    T.K. FotoTechnic
    2nd floor, beach road, Shaw Towers.
    Look for James or Richard.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •