Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is??

Quote Originally Posted by zaren

yep, it's great to have won the 1st one (probably the hardest one).....and a long way to go to catch up with you guys though
    Can win some more la..just be humble coz luck plays a part in winning..some people are arrogant saying their team is consistent & dont depend on luck until luck deserted them in their final game...lolZ

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Can win some more la..just be humble coz luck plays a part in winning..some people are arrogant saying their team is consistent & dont depend on luck until luck deserted them in their final game...lolZ
    all right.....game on for next season!!! lol
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
    surely u have more?

wat desert them, they were lucky wat, wasnt their uh..winning goal headed in right out of the goalie's hands?
    muz give credit to lady luck where its due..
    they oso quite suay, had it been webbie in the other match, wun have fateful 5 additional mins..

oh, and wasnt it u who said they oreadi won something at the beginning of season, b4 anyone got anything?

ps, anyone else saw torreski with the medal and feel tl or not?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...lth-scare.html

Rednose heart attack after shitty won EPL..Chelsea won the CL..manure nothing..lolZ..

Quote Originally Posted by roDz
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...lth-scare.html

Rednose heart attack after shitty won EPL..Chelsea won the CL..manure nothing..lolZ..
    Hahahahaha!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

didn't take much photos leh..lol..was approaching almost everyone who looked like a tout :P most of my photos in my camera anyway..don't know how to upload from camera..chelsea fans were really making a lot of noises in the city in the afternoon..taunting everyone they saw..everyone in town were either in blue or red..lol

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    surely u have more?

wat desert them, they were lucky wat, wasnt their uh..winning goal headed in right out of the goalie's hands?
    muz give credit to lady luck where its due..
    they oso quite suay, had it been webbie in the other match, wun have fateful 5 additional mins..

oh, and wasnt it u who said they oreadi won something at the beginning of season, b4 anyone got anything?

ps, anyone else saw torreski with the medal and feel tl or not?

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday
    didn't take much photos leh..lol..was approaching almost everyone who looked like a tout :P most of my photos in my camera anyway..don't know how to upload from camera..chelsea fans were really making a lot of noises in the city in the afternoon..taunting everyone they saw..everyone in town were either in blue or red..lol
    Wa! Sounds like they r lookin for some action!

Fernando Torres considering Chelsea exit - ESPN Soccernet

Thanks for the 50million Nando...i prefer Sturridge than u in LFC...

we can take him back at 20mil GBP.

worth a gamble!

worth a gamble!

he can come as sub....... super sub!!! or play him as winger haha, if kuyt can, so can torres!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

STARS TO LEAVE LIVERPOOL?
    After Liverpool failed to qualify for the Champions League, the Mirror claim that FSG will proceed to cut costs in order to balance the books at Anfield.

Several players arrived for hefty fees last summer, with little return achieved on the pitch. And with the club set to put a cap on spending, there are fears that stars such as Luis Suarez and Martin Skrtel could leave.

The Mirror report: 'Fenway Sports Group believe that an extended period of austerity is the only way to balance the books following Liverpool's failure to qualify for the Champions League for a third successive season.

'It means the transfer budget will be slashed - a move that won't impress Suarez and Skrtel when they open talks about new contracts this summer.

'Suarez has been targeted by Italian champions Juventus and their rivals AC Milan- and has admitted that he would like to experience life in Italy or Spain - while player-of-the-season Skrtel is wanted by Fiorentina.'

curry sauce

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

worth a gamble!
    20million can get Sturridge!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    he can come as sub....... super sub!!! or play him as winger haha, if kuyt can, so can torres!!!
    wait everybody kpkb...striker playing winger...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    STARS TO LEAVE LIVERPOOL?
    After Liverpool failed to qualify for the Champions League, the Mirror claim that FSG will proceed to cut costs in order to balance the books at Anfield.

Several players arrived for hefty fees last summer, with little return achieved on the pitch. And with the club set to put a cap on spending, there are fears that stars such as Luis Suarez and Martin Skrtel could leave.

The Mirror report: 'Fenway Sports Group believe that an extended period of austerity is the only way to balance the books following Liverpool's failure to qualify for the Champions League for a third successive season.

'It means the transfer budget will be slashed - a move that won't impress Suarez and Skrtel when they open talks about new contracts this summer.

'Suarez has been targeted by Italian champions Juventus and their rivals AC Milan- and has admitted that he would like to experience life in Italy or Spain - while player-of-the-season Skrtel is wanted by Fiorentina.'

curry sauce
    FSG is another H&G...

FSG is another H&G...
    haiz......

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    At least he got more pace than dirty kite. hahaha

FSG is another H&G...
    Need a owner that produced OIL !!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552

At least he got more pace than dirty kite. hahaha
    Consperm.

Andre Villas-Boas has become a leading candidate to replace Kenny Dalglish after it emerged he will hold talks with Liverpool next week.

The former Chelsea boss has been a target for Roma but his name was swiftly added to the list of eight candidates to replace Dalglish.

Fenway Sports Group had admiration for the job Villas-Boas, 34, did at Porto and he has many of the characteristics Liverpool are looking for in their new man.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

feel AVB is the man.... we are like porto now....... early stages.... AVB can change!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast