Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394447484950 LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is??

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is

you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is

new season is upon us!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

lets sign bosinwa!!! free!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

JUVE IN FOR SUAREZ
    Juventus may or may not have made a bid for Robin van Persie, but according to The Daily Mail they are definitely in the market for a rather good striker plying his trade in the Premier League.

The paper reports that the Old Lady are set to 'test Liverpool's resolve' with a bid for Luis Suarez.

Oooooh.

The paper reports: 'It has been mooted in Italy that Juventus could try to prise the Uruguayan away by offering a player plus cash.'

Alas, the paper does not specify which player might be involved in the deal, but does say Juve have also considered Edin Dzeko in their quest to beef up their forward line.

They also say that Liverpool have no intention of selling, so this whole farrago may have been a waste of everyone's time.

LIVERPOOL IN FOR DEM BABA

We were wondering how long it would take for this one to pop up.

The Daily Mirror reports that, even assuming they're going to keep Suarez, Liverpool are in the market for another striker, and that striker is Demba Ba.

As everyone now knows, there is a clause in his contract that allows him to leave Newcastle for something like 7million, and it says here that Liverpool are looking to exploit that clause before it expires on July 31.

Brendan Rodgers will apparently have competition from Spurs for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    new season is upon us!!!!
    Change discussion title... unless we have this feeling that the new gaffer's rain is very short live !!! NOoooooooooooo......

AVB shun us???? or we never consider him??
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    AVB shun us???? or we never consider him??
    the board feel that he is not up to the task.

We have not signed a single player...
    but with Cole, Aquilani, Lucas back... maybe we don't need to sign anybody!
    Though we could do with another back-up striker in case Carroll does not go on a roll or Suarez gets injured...
    theDevilisinthedetails.

Our player average , manager not sure? Another season of hope for me and if Pepe leaves we may be fighting 4 places from drop

pepe won't leave la.

actually we have alot of midfielders.

alot of them are useless though.

steward downing being the number 1 chief.

jordan henderson is a close 2nd.

pepe won't leave la.

actually we have alot of midfielders.

alot of them are useless though.

steward downing being the number 1 chief.

jordan henderson is a close 2nd.
    with so many midfielders, you could try playing the false 9 too

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    with so many midfielders, you could try playing the false 9 too
    wa, like Spain.

wa, like Spain.
    liverpool can tiki-taka with the best of them...

liverpool can tiki-taka with the best of them...
    back then we had fowler, murphy, berger, hamann.

now we have clowns like henderson, downing and even jay spearing.

back then we had fowler, murphy, berger, hamann.

now we have clowns like henderson, downing and even jay spearing.
    more tiki-taka....

more tiki-taka....
    now no more torre$ki.

now no more torre$ki.

gerrard is still ard

New 3rd kit is out !!! Not that bad looking after all, on my iPhone it doesn't look purple ?? It's written a mid night shade with white and orange. The orange sweater looks so Holland
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Rodgers: Fight for Liverpool or leave

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has hailed the "fantastic" attitude of Luis Suarez, but warned the rest of his squad that they can leave if they do not want to fight for Champions League football next season.

Rodgers recently revealed a chat he had held with Suarez, who has been linked with a move away from Anfield in search of top-tier European football. The Liverpool boss claimed his Uruguayan forward had agreed to stay, much to the relief of Reds fans.

Having held his first official team meeting on Wednesday, Rodgers must now set about stamping his personality on the Liverpool squad. Known as a manager who encourages passing football, Rodgers will no doubt relish working with a player of Suarez's talent, and he reiterated the exemplary attitude of the South American forward.

"The focus was on the future, and what I believe he can bring to the team in the way that we play," Rodgers told Sky Sports News, regarding his recent chat with Suarez. "He was fantastic, he was very open, and I think he was impressed by how we played last year."

Previously linked to big-spending Paris St Germain, the fear remains that Suarez could be tempted should a big-money offer arrive at Anfield. Rodgers is not losing sleep over the issue though, insisting the entire Liverpool squad can either believe in his vision or seek football elsewhere.

"You can only sell the dream going forward," Rodgers said. "There's a lot of nostalgia surrounding this club, but it's important that we recognise this is 2012 and we're not in the Champions League.

"The top players want to play at that level. Steven Gerrard wants to play at that level, Jamie Carragher, they're players who have won it.

"In the coming years we'll strive towards that. If that's not enough for a player, then they will go, simple as that."