Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is??

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Anyone knows when will Queensway authorise dealer sell it? Better to have a look and try on before buying this time round.
    Tried liao and take a photo and post here. We can be your judges. lol

At FB..check WestonSG..think its the authorised dealer..same place Bellamy to..the Queensway branch

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is

Why is our away kit looks like wearing a cape?

At least the Barca away kit looks so much better..

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

we finished 8th and have so many players included? like i said earlier, based on recent form, I think only Carroll deserved to be included
    I will be very happy to see England buang all their group matches
    Same here!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Guess guess guess for euro?

Yes got but i v bz tis wk. Try to put up by fri.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, for sharing

There is a army song like this !! Thinks its US green beret song. Thks for sharing too
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    There is a army song like this !! Thinks its US green beret song. Thks for sharing too
    regular spotted.

Chelsea closed in on 2 strikers already. hulk n hazard.

liverpool non. even man unuted plans on japanese mid fielder.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid
    Chelsea closed in on 2 strikers already. hulk n hazard.

liverpool non. even man unuted plans on japanese mid fielder.
    Manure no £££ la..fergie complain liao players hes after cost so much..Modric £32million..no choice have to sign cheaper alternatives..

I think we will sign Clint Dempsey..his finishing is good but abit old 29yrs..

kyut leaving for 1m ?? what the heck..for his work rate, ability to assist/score..how on earth we signed a contract to allow him to go for 1m ? and how to replace him with 1m..??

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    kyut leaving for 1m ?? what the heck..for his work rate, ability to assist/score..how on earth we signed a contract to allow him to go for 1m ? and how to replace him with 1m..??
    Haiz, I not optimistic on transfer market. I think got to depend on what we have, such as academy players.

By the way, any good streaming site with minimum lag/jam to recommend for Euro? Most of those I tried are CMI

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    Bro CC & bro grumpy hate him..bro CC said 10k..so get £1m consider good deal hahaha..

Quote Originally Posted by koppite

Haiz, I not optimistic on transfer market. I think got to depend on what we have, such as academy players.

By the way, any good streaming site with minimum lag/jam to recommend for Euro? Most of those I tried are CMI
    I always surf footyfire.com

Barton arrested. if free he sacked get him.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by koppite View Post

If you happen to be awake, and want to watch Euro, then at Old Thomson Rd, there is a Hans there, where the atmosphere is good, lots of people like minded, the food is good too... If you happen to be sleeping though, stay there!!!

I am not associated with Hans or anything.. saw the last world cup there, and Man C vs QPR...

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Barton arrested. if free he sacked get him.
    That boy.... aiahhhh, never learn one.....

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    That boy.... aiahhhh, never learn one.....
    to punch the Red Nose ?? LOL.
    avoid that boy..or beast. His behaviour does not fit into LFC culture no matter how good a player he is..