Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is??

Waiting for Fowler armed with juz my Galaxy S2..haha..

Quote Originally Posted by roDz
    Waiting for Fowler armed with juz my Galaxy S2..haha..
    Pls post here. Hehe
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is

Dirk Kuyt will move to Fenerbahçe, signed a contract today for three years, after the Euros according to De Telegraaf.

Sky Sports are reporting that Fenerbahce have signed Dirk Kuyt (@Dirk_18_Kuyt) on a 3 year deal

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is

Rodgers could snatch Gylfi

New Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers could snatch midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson away from his former club Swansea.

Sigurdsson is yet to sign a contract with the Swans despite agreement on a club-record £6.8million deal to sign him permanently from Hoffenheim following a successful loan spell.

Rodgers had pushed the Welsh club to sign Sigurdsson, who he also worked with at Reading, but the Northern Irishman's move to Anfield could prompt a rethink by the player.

Rodgers has vowed to let Sigurdsson talk to the new Swansea boss first - after agreeing with chairman Huw Jenkins not to poach any of his former players for 12 months - but said he would make a move for the Iceland international should any talks break down.

"Gylfi came to Swansea because I was there as manager and his scoring record was fantastic," he told various Sunday newspapers.

"I pushed the club to make an agreement [to sign Sigurdsson permanently] and they did that in terms of the fee - and agreed the salary. So I have said to Huw: 'I'm not going to do anything untoward. This is a guy you want, but it is down to Gylfi'.

"If he comes on the market I have to be interested. He knows that I rate his qualities and abilities.

"I said to Huw: 'If I speak to the kid I'll tell him to speak to the new manager, whoever that is'. But if he's not comfortable with that, he's in the market place then - and I have to look at him."

Dirty Kite has moved to Fenerbahce!!

curry sauce!!!

yes!!! no more rubbish wing play!

Bye bye kuyt!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    yes!!! no more rubbish wing play!
    To be fair to him he was meant to be a striker.. never saw him neither as a striker nor as a wing player in the end... quite confusing actually.... but he did give his honest day of work everytime he played.. bye bye kuyt..

Juz got home,must ask bro Whitelion post pix of Robbie coz he brought his dslr..pix from my S2 horrible..lolZ

kuyt is gone...... shocking........ but more importantly, he moves as free or????
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid
    kuyt is gone...... shocking........ but more importantly, he moves as free or????
    Cannot be free la..hes still under contract..

Quote Originally Posted by photo-orama View Post
    To be fair to him he was meant to be a striker.. never saw him neither as a striker nor as a wing player in the end... quite confusing actually.... but he did give his honest day of work everytime he played.. bye bye kuyt..
    He never complained much publicity regarding his roles. kudos to him. Exceptional team player playing for the club.

Not some judas leaving the club at last min and said that he had joined a bigger club !!!!

if rubbish worth 20 to 50 millions, kuyt worth as much!!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Kuyt was a hardworking and tireless player. Will be a great loss for Liverpool.
    And I felt he would fit in perfectly to Brendan Rodgers' system.

Woah,Kuyt leaves then all those kind words..hahaha..come on bro CC..your turn to give short speech about Kuyt..lolZ

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Woah,Kuyt leaves then all those kind words..hahaha..come on bro CC..your turn to give short speech about Kuyt..lolZ
    He is busy typing on his love letter to Kuyt now. Alot sent him the famous undies. LoL !!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552

He is busy typing on his love letter to Kuyt now. Alot sent him the famous undies. LoL !!
    I remember many criticised him..but he won us games..scored many important goals..he compensated his lack of technical ability with high workrate..he will play anywhere..even goalie if he has too..good luck & best wishes to him..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/eur...pe-bottom.html

Disgusting..with this act it shows what kinda character he is..he should be punished!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Euro 2012: Patrice Evra used shirt to wipe bottom | Mail Online

Disgusting..with this act it shows what kinda character he is..he should be punished!!!
    Eeeeek fetish !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Eeeeek fetish !!!!!
    he's a sick pervert!

Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast