Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324273247 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is??

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    1st pr disaster... n he will force to make public apology!!!
    I don't see anything wrong with what he said.

He's just saying he doesn't have to "train" his players. Training is for dogs.
    He only has to educate them because they are smart enough.

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is

watch bellamy kick balls at fullerton hotel and wat he thinks of brendan rodgers

watch here...
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

and pepe reina prefers who instead of rodgers.. no names mention but he is not alone

its rafa..
    Last edited by ahyooo; 1st June 2012 at 06:51 PM.
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Wa bro roDz you should be putting your arm over his shoulder !!!! The jacket Bellamy wearing is nice !!! Buy Buy Buy !!!!
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

and pepe reina prefers who instead of rodgers.. no names mention but he is not alone

its rafa..
    Actually this comment came few days ago. I hate to see tabloids quoting players things they said before the appointment of the new manager. It will unsettle some fans and players.

watch bellamy kick balls at fullerton hotel and wat he thinks of brendan rodgers

watch here...
    We need to find a few young Bellamys, whose heart and soul is with the club. Always gives his best. Pity age has caught up with him now

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo

1st pr disaster... n he will force to make public apology!!!
    He meant tat the word 'train' shud b use on animals n not on human.

We educate/teach human, not train.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo

its rafa..
    U're bro rodz in disguise?

Quote Originally Posted by koppite

We need to find a few young Bellamys, whose heart and soul is with the club. Always gives his best. Pity age has caught up with him now
    True.

Quote Originally Posted by koppite

Actually this comment came few days ago. I hate to see tabloids quoting players things they said before the appointment of the new manager. It will unsettle some fans and players.
    True, again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

True.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

True, again.
    Bro CC waving undies..lolZ

So everyday, Brendan will have classes to teach his players instead of having training sessions..his coaches are actually sports teachers..lolZ

Hope the players will play like a warrior in the new jersey !!! keke

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552
    Hope the players will play like a warrior in the new jersey !!! keke
    SAFFC Warrior? Hahaha

"Sales have been well beyond expectation and are 100 per cent up on the previous home kit which is a record in itself.

"The fans response to the new kit has been nothing short of unbelievable.

"It is a traditional kit which the fans love.

"I remember one moment at the player photo shoot at Melwood when Steven Gerrard was the first player to put the kit on. He came from the changing room wearing the kit and everyone looked at each other and we knew at that moment how big the kit was going to be.

"We have had orders from over 115 countries and fans from over 200 countries have viewed the kit on the website so it has been a great response."

In terms of who supporters are getting on the back of their shirts, three players have proved to be extremely popular so far.

Jennions added: "Name and number is very popular and Steven Gerrard and Luis Suarez are number one and two, but Lucas Leiva has come in at number three.

"Lucas is very popular and the fans realised last season how much they missed him as a player, and being number three is a reflection of his popularity."
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Look out for this,
    Away kit and training kit - July
    Euro kit and training kit -August

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    "Sales have been well beyond expectation and are 100 per cent up on the previous home kit which is a record in itself.

"The fans response to the new kit has been nothing short of unbelievable.

"It is a traditional kit which the fans love.

"I remember one moment at the player photo shoot at Melwood when Steven Gerrard was the first player to put the kit on. He came from the changing room wearing the kit and everyone looked at each other and we knew at that moment how big the kit was going to be.

"We have had orders from over 115 countries and fans from over 200 countries have viewed the kit on the website so it has been a great response."

In terms of who supporters are getting on the back of their shirts, three players have proved to be extremely popular so far.

Jennions added: "Name and number is very popular and Steven Gerrard and Luis Suarez are number one and two, but Lucas Leiva has come in at number three.

"Lucas is very popular and the fans realised last season how much they missed him as a player, and being number three is a reflection of his popularity."
    2moro cheesecake will print 1 with lucas leiva at the back of the jersey !!!!

Heard 3rd kit is purple?

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552

2moro cheesecake will print 1 with lucas leiva at the back of the jersey !!!!
    Bro CC will name his next son Lucas..lolZ

Guess who will print rafa hahahaha, roDz you bought medium size? Did you try small? Can print the PL badge large size like the player one instead of the smaller size commonly selling and from LFC online shop. Peninsular hotel basement shop has it's at 30 plus compared to 20 plus smaller size one which they hv too free printing 15 mins.