Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 992

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is??

  1. #261
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    yes sir.

    pls carry on sleeping. it might jus come true! hehehhee
    Aiya wait later me become Liverpool new manager.

    Previously my track record for Football Manager game superb impressive. Every season win at least 2 or 3 cups. Hahahaha

  2. #262
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is

    Kreger on Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool future

    talkSPORT's man in the US, John Kreger, claims Borussia Dortmund boss Jurgen Klopp could be installed as director of football at Anfield this week.


    curry sauce!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #263

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is

    Just google him. saw he is good in tactics. he dun like natural wingers. Means downing will be out. johnson will be used heavily. same is kelly. kuyt will be happy. henderson will be happy. adam will be out. carroll haha happy like baby. finally someone good at rivival dying club id here.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  4. #264
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552

    Aiya wait later me become Liverpool new manager.

    Previously my track record for Football Manager game superb impressive. Every season win at least 2 or 3 cups. Hahahaha
    Please submit your resume..will invite you for coffee in Miami soon hahaha

  5. #265
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid
    Just google him. saw he is good in tactics. he dun like natural wingers. Means downing will be out. johnson will be used heavily. same is kelly. kuyt will be happy. henderson will be happy. adam will be out. carroll haha happy like baby. finally someone good at rivival dying club id here.
    Klopp my 3rd choice..hahaha

  6. #266

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is

    This val gal destroyer. klopp must come as manager.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  7. #267
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    Kreger on Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool future

    talkSPORT's man in the US, John Kreger, claims Borussia Dortmund boss Jurgen Klopp could be installed as director of football at Anfield this week.

    curry sauce!
    Too young to be Director of Football...

  8. #268
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Klopp my 3rd choice..hahaha
    pls go n sleep liao and dream for Pep.


    kekekkee
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #269
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Van Gaal as Director of Football..Pep as manager..RB Technical Director(nurtouring & talent scouting young players) would be great..

  10. #270

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Van Gaal as Director of Football..Pep as manager..RB Technical Director(nurtouring & talent scouting young players) would be great..
    We dun have billions to offer golden handshake.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  11. #271
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    I can be the waterboy..distribute drinks during games..halftime..fultime..still get to wear LFC tracksuit every games..not bad..

  12. #272
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid

    We dun have billions to offer golden handshake.
    Offer shorter term contract..2yrs..renewable..

  13. #273
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    I can be the waterboy..distribute drinks during games..halftime..fultime..still get to wear LFC tracksuit every games..not bad..
    Pls helpe to kiwi the boots and massage the players during HT. Upz your salary by 3k SGD extra !!!! keke

  14. #274
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Please submit your resume..will invite you for coffee in Miami soon hahaha
    Now at there liao. All what martell, kropp or Peg are nonsenses !!!!

  15. #275
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is

    the rumour is apparently true.

    it is only 11am over in Miami.


    likely the news will be announce in around an hour's time.


    stay tune!



    meanwhile, the GUESSX3 for LFC manager will end.

    i will start a new thread once the news is official.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #276
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552

    Pls helpe to kiwi the boots and massage the players during HT. Upz your salary by 3k SGD extra !!!! keke
    Haha..can i sign the contract now?

  17. #277
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    the rumour is apparently true.

    it is only 11am over in Miami.

    likely the news will be announce in around an hour's time.

    stay tune!

    meanwhile, the GUESSX3 for LFC manager will end.

    i will start a new thread once the news is official.
    Not Martinez please

  18. #278
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Haha..can i sign the contract now?
    Give you 2 hr to come miami !!! lol

  19. #279
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Not Martinez please
    he will stay at wigan becos he cannot agree with the director of football sh|t thing.


    meanwhile jurgen klopp has said yes, in an amazing turn of event.

    FSG will pay borussia dortmund an undisclosed amount of $$.

    jurgen klopp will be given close to 50mil GBP and any other amount generated from sales of unwanted players.

    it is understood he signed on a massive paycheck, to the tune of 3.5mil GBP per year!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #280
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

    he will stay at wigan becos he cannot agree with the director of football sh|t thing.

    meanwhile jurgen klopp has said yes, in an amazing turn of event.

    FSG will pay borussia dortmund an undisclosed amount of $$.

    jurgen klopp will be given close to 50mil GBP and any other amount generated from sales of unwanted players.

    it is understood he signed on a massive paycheck, to the tune of 3.5mil GBP per year!
    Good news..

Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192439 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •