Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is??

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is

i don't know guys....FSG sounds kinda desperate and unfocused.... courting managers who have already ruled themselves out of the running? offering job to one while talking to others? this whole thing is in danger of degenerating into a farce.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    i don't know guys....FSG sounds kinda desperate and unfocused.... courting managers who have already ruled themselves out of the running? offering job to one while talking to others? this whole thing is in danger of degenerating into a farce.
    They should just pick one & stick to him..Pep will go to Chelsea i think..more £££ to spend..LFC can only spend 20million..buy who?

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB discussion. *63* - New Gaffer is

Liverpool planning fresh Guardiola approach
    Harry Harris

Liverpool will make another effort to discover this weekend whether they can convince Pep Guardiola to take over the managerial reins at Anfield.

The Reds have previously made enquires through Pere Guardiola, Pep's brother and also agent to Luis Suarez, but have not received a response from the outgoing Barcelona boss.

Guardiola had initially claimed he wanted to take a sabbatical from football to recharge his batteries, but hinted earlier this week that he could be willing to take on a new job in the summer.

That has put Chelsea and Liverpool on red alert, and the Reds will again try to make contact with the Spaniard, who won the Copa del Rey on Friday in his last match as Barca manager.

Roberto Martinez has already held initial talks with Liverpool owners Fenway Sports Group (FSG) but is thought to want more control over transfers than is being suggested at present.

Guardiola, on the other hand, is used to working in the sort of system FSG want to implement, with his focus on coaching the team while a sporting director identifies transfer targets.

curry sauce!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    They should just pick one & stick to him..Pep will go to Chelsea i think..more £££ to spend..LFC can only spend 20million..buy who?
    its the new american way.
    would u have given the post to martinez knowing that guardiola mite listen to ur pitch 1st?

esp after whelan keeps screwing things up by leaking news to the press..
    and martinez oreadi knew fsg is talking to every available mgr fr avb to cc
    (but apparently not u becos they scared another 2nd coming of the rafatollah ) ..

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    They are just meeting prospects and interviewing, nothing is confirm yet. Its the media that's spinning all sort of stories and spreading rumours out from nothing.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Don't see how Liverpool can finish Everton next season.

Liverpool target Roberto Martnez to announce future on Tuesday

The Guardian on Facebook | Facebook

Forget everyone..Pep might be the next..

YNWA

seriously..would you manage liverpool? given that you gave up managing barcelona? i can't figure out pep..he says he wants a break..then he says he may be seduced..he was managing barcelona for goodness sake..

maybe messi will come to liverpool lol

Forget everyone..Pep might be the next..

YNWA

Pep is good name to lure good players.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
    seriously..would you manage liverpool? given that you gave up managing barcelona? i can't figure out pep..he says he wants a break..then he says he may be seduced..he was managing barcelona for goodness sake..

maybe messi will come to liverpool lol
    I guess tuesday Martell will say he quit wigan and join liverpool liao. NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

think he will come out and say he turn down LFC!

even he also turn us down.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

FSG is like an auntie going to wet market shopping for fish... and getting turned down by all the fishmongers because they have no confidence their fish will be processed into fine cuisines.
    I say let's just get Carragher to retire properly (and save our defence officially) to take over the manager's role, with Gerrard as player-asst manager. Might be the last and only resort.
    theDevilisinthedetails.

Pep needs new challenge..FSG wont need to compensate Barca coz Pep contract finish..LFC new management structure will be the same as Barca..with Technical Director or Something incharge of signing players..something Martinez dont like..FSG seems like a better paymaster than Chelsea's Abramovic who is known to axe managers easily..

So Pep is coming..talk to you all later..i have incoming call from Pep's bro..also his agent..lolZ

Have a great Monday..

hulk is coming...... pep is coming......... messi is coming......... frabagas is coming......... villa is coming.........

dream ends too early......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid
    hulk is coming...... pep is coming......... messi is coming......... frabagas is coming......... villa is coming.........

dream ends too early......
    Bro, you sure these are not from Avengers? Haha..hulk..

Bro, you sure these are not from Avengers? Haha..hulk..
    forget about wonder women..... aka wonder henderson..........
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Villas-Boas resigned to Liverpool snub

Andre Villas-Boas has reportedly told friends that he is resigned to missing out on the Liverpool manager's job, despite showing an interest in taking the role.

Liverpool news: Andre Villas-Boas not expecting Anfield move | Give Me Football

Really fckup !!!!

unless proved, i will not get upset about this news.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    unless proved, i will not get upset about this news.

Yes, could still be Pep (no much chance) or Rafa999 (no news at all) or bro Cheesecake (during hte interview they told me he asked for lower salary than me, so I them I not interested anymore)

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast