Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SLCC Basic Photography Course Feb 13 (Sunday)

i never like to do my comparision between PSS and SLCC...
    I did my Studio Photography classes at PSS den went into SLCC....
    Of cos i enjoyed my lesson more in SLCC.. cos its more abt exchanging of views.. rather than read thru the text.... and its more hands on as compared to PSS....

In fact after i completed my course at SLCC, i went on to do product shoots for big companies.. and i jus tender one company annual report for a big automotive company to shoot their products and depts...... big shoot....

as toto says... SLCC is a big family.... Stanely, Polarbear, Danny have been very informative too...

KUDOS!

Aiyo,, havent collect my cert yet

Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    i never like to do my comparision between PSS and SLCC...
    I did my Studio Photography classes at PSS den went into SLCC....
    Of cos i enjoyed my lesson more in SLCC.. cos its more abt exchanging of views.. rather than read thru the text.... and its more hands on as compared to PSS....

In fact after i completed my course at SLCC, i went on to do product shoots for big companies.. and i jus tender one company annual report for a big automotive company to shoot their products and depts...... big shoot....

as toto says... SLCC is a big family.... Stanely, Polarbear, Danny have been very informative too...

KUDOS!

Aiyo,, havent collect my cert yet
    Well that is because you are too busy making money.........

To Blursotong
    Well as I said earlier. We are not the only one in the market conducting courses. This is a free world. You get to choose. You should make an effort to come down to see what we can offer and on top of that you get a BIG cup of KOPI from either Stanley, me or PLRBEAR!

By going down to respective institution, you will be able to judge the sincerity towards their courses. Ask any questions and we will be able to answer your needs (whether it's related to photography or not). We are not here to make your money but it's more about making friends.

We have many participants who always love to come to our studio (after they finish our courses) and chit chat. We gather and talk almost anything from your current work, your recent photoshoots, we will advise to you on which equipments to buy(we do not compare equipments) and more......

So blursotong, we advised you to go to the other institution first and then come to ours. If you are comfortable with the others, by all means go for it. If you love us more, then sign up with PLRBEAR.

This is a gentle reminder not only to Blurstong but all curious participants.
    THE BEST IS TO VISIT THEIR INSTITUTION AND YOU WILL BE THE JUDGE. NO ONE IS PUTTING A GUN BESIDE YOUR HEAD AND FORCE YOU TO JOINED. IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE NOT LEARN ENOUGH, ASK YOUR INSTRUCTOR.

ALTHOUGH PHOTOGRAPHY IS ALL ABOUT INDIVIDUALITY BUT FROM MINE, STANLEY AND PLRBEAR EXPERIENCE IS THAT IF YOU ARE NOT SURE WITH ANYTHING, ASK. WE PREFER YOU VISIT US AND ASK US ON THE SPOT AS WE CAN SHOW HOW TO RECTIFY YOUR MISTAKES.

Default Update

Enrollment for the BPC is capped at 6:

1) Richard Tan
    2) Shufang
    3) Woo
    4)
    5)
    6)

Reserve list:
    1)
    2)
    3)

Those on the reserve list will be notified 1 week prior to starting, as payment will have been made by the confirmed participants then. If there are no open slots, those on reserve will form another class.
    Last edited by PLRBEAR; 11th February 2005 at 10:17 PM.

Space still available. The other class is filling up dudes. C'mon and join us!

Stanley Lim Colour Centre wish ClubSNAP and all the CS members A Happy Lunar New Year and GONG XI FA CAI

Dear PLRBEAR,

Thanks for using picturesky as ur online album.
    we're glad to offer you your BPC course additional storage if deemed necessary.
    do contact me / admin if you've any special requirements.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by alankuik
    Dear PLRBEAR,

Thanks for using picturesky as ur online album.
    we're glad to offer you your BPC course additional storage if deemed necessary.
    do contact me / admin if you've any special requirements.

Cheers!
    Thank you Alan. I'm very glad that Picturesky can be of great help to my students. Gives them a place to show their work, somewhat in the form of an online gallery.

I've already PM'ed you regarding storage.

Quote Originally Posted by kegler
    I wish its cheaper too.... poor student like me wish to attend but budget constraint....will have till wait till i start working then

UPz for PLBEAR!
    Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by kegler
    offer $350 for 1) 50mm f/1.4 AFD (w 35mm f/2 hood and 52mm filter) RP 420 - MINT
    Brudder! Mai xian lah!
    JOKING ONLY AH!! Your prerogative with regards to where you want to concentrate your budget on.
    Last edited by PLRBEAR; 9th February 2005 at 10:49 AM.

1) Richard Tan
    2) Shufang
    3) Woo
    4) Justin
    5)
    6)

Reserve list:
    1)
    2)
    3)

1) Richard Tan
    2) Shufang
    3) Woo
    4) Justin
    5) Zur
    6)

Dear folks,

Enrollment for the Feb 13 class is now closed. Thank you for your support and interest in this course. I will be opening classes for March/April very soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12