Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fashion Photography(starts on 23 Jan 2005)

Let me help in a way...the current batch of photography students total amount to 6 person. They pay a range of $8-$15 each for the model per session.

So let assume that a minumum of 6 students are involved, i dun think the amount pay to the model will exceed $20 per person. As for makeup artist, I believe there is no makeup artist provided unless the students are willing to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by nostalgia
    Let me help in a way...the current batch of photography students total amount to 6 person. They pay a range of $8-$15 each for the model per session.

So let assume that a minumum of 6 students are involved, i dun think the amount pay to the model will exceed $20 per person. As for makeup artist, I believe there is no makeup artist provided unless the students are willing to pay for it.

Oh cool .... a fashion photography course without make up .... what's next, Studio Lighting course without the bulbs?

Anyway, jokes aside, if a makeup artist is to charge say $80 (which is not uncommon) for the studio makeup, which means the student will have to pay about another $14. Then if you require hair stylist for the hair for another say $60, that would be another $10, then we throw in another $10 per person for outdoor transport shoot .......We will take nostalgia estimation for the model meaning $15 + $14 + $10 +$10 = $49 (lets just round it off to $50 per session).

Can't PSS just put the course as $300 for members and $400 for non-members by factoring in the cost for Model / Makeup / Outdoor transport? At least it makes the course look more professional then giving the feeling of "Luring with a bait of low cost then chop off the head with the hidden cost".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12