Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Typical arrogance by Mio Tv LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna
    Bro...this whole thread is all about ur problem....why dont u take it up with the Telco? Someone there is lemon law nowadays so u may be able to ask for refund or early termination....then switch to Starhub....
    He can live with so much problem. So i quess it's still ok haha
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

Quote Originally Posted by saffie730

Its my SingTel 5012NV RG is spoilt.Anyway,they are coming tommorow at 2-4 PM.Lets see their followup tommorow.
    Ask the tech guy to check all the wiring, might be those faults
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

Default Re: SingTel Fiber Broadband Bundle intermittent connection issues

TS: My family is watching MIO TV since last year and we have no problems at all running fiber. I think you should get someone to check your OpenNet connection. The fiber link from the main riser to your home termination point.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saffie730 View Post
    2nd mio TV Box very faulty.It will auto reboot for no reason at all given.
    No one including me touch any cables supplying mio TV Box.TV No Problem.
    How to watch TV Like that.Huh
    I applaude for your patience of still staying with them after so many problems...

I don't have Mio but since switching to SingTel Fibre from SignTel ADSL, I have been facing a host of problems. I refused site visits from SingTel's technical staff as I believe it is their network problem. I am now directing all the issues to iDA directly. Some examples:

1. Fibre slower than ADSL. Singnet technical said it was my connection, then java, then wifi, etc. Some of the India call centre have not heard of Safari or Mac. After 2 emails to iDA, the speed miraculously improved, right in front of my eyes, without any site visit or even phone support.
    2. Emails - no auto download (have to click Get Mail on Safari) started at about 0015hrs June 1 - again emails to iDA and so far intermittent
    3. My Communicator - cannot access via Safari - SingNet asked me to change my password which I have using for 15 years with no problems. I refused. They told me to access via webmail.singtel which worked but stopped working a few days later. Then I cannot access at all. Calls to 1688 which is no help - nothing wrong on their end - so emails to iDA. For the past 4 days, I can access - Let's see how long it will continue to work.
    4. Can't go online - Pace modem with error message to contact service provider - 1688 said my set up/configuration faulty. When I told them I have already informed iDA on this, modem miraculously worked 6 hrs later, without any changes on my settings, equipment, profiles, etc.

My experience with SingNet has never been good but never this bad. It seems that their fibre setup is real poor, not surprising, but they have refused to admit. I told them that if I allow them to visit, and nothing is wrong with my setup, SingTel management has to write me a letter to say so. They naturally refused. If this continues I am thinking of organising a class action suit against SingTel and iDA.

You are not alone.
    Last edited by ziggy; 14th July 2013 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post

I applaude for your patience of still staying with them after so many problems...
    Guess he like myself don't have a choice as they are currently the only service provider showing epl. Hope it changes soon.

Quote Originally Posted by saffie730 View Post
    2nd mio TV Box very faulty.It will auto reboot for no reason at all given.
    No one including me touch any cables supplying mio TV Box.TV No Problem.
    How to watch TV Like that.Huh
    In http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/kopit...ml#post8469261 you mentioned overheating. The same happened to me and some friends with mio ADSL router. Obviously a design glitch that the processors just get too hot when the mio box is fully loaded with traffic. Make sure there is sufficient space and airflow around the modem. Don't push it into the last corner of the tv shelf.
    Alternatively, get a USB powered fan and plug it into the USB port of the mio modem.
    EOS

You are very patient.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

TS: just curious, how do u connect your mio box to your TV? using HDMI cable?
    Also check your audio setting, I think only able to set to stereo, once I change to 5.1 mode, always give me problem.

No, it's part of your personal entertainment package.
    If one fine day all that stuff works flawlessly, this must come as a shock. What will you do?
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    No, it's part of your personal entertainment package.
    If one fine day all that stuff works flawlessly, this must come as a shock. What will you do?
    I almost thought he's singtel's bot. Never thought that it's part of the package.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123