Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 51

Thread: Typical arrogance by Mio Tv LOL!

  1. #1

    Default Typical arrogance by Mio Tv LOL!

    just heard over 933 radio, alot of
    people experienced over the last epl match
    that channel jam n laggnes , what did Singtel say?
    oh... becos u guys keep switching channels
    that 's why? lol!! so our fault is it?
    so we have to apologize to Singtel for giving them so many complains?
    I wanted to laugh when the dj reported this
    so where is the apology? we got fingers pointing back

  2. #2

    Default

    LoL time for a class action...

  3. #3
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: Typical arrogance by Mio Tv LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    so where is the apology? we got fingers pointing back

    Here....

    SingTel apologises for mio TV service disruptions - Channel NewsAsia

    If I'm a football fan (which I'm not....) apology I also don't want... last 10mins of the Match some more....

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  4. #4
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Typical arrogance by Mio Tv LOL!

    what nonsense is this

  5. #5

    Default

    Whats new from mio n singtel? I tried mio twice, gave up...

    We need real competition for thier service to improve, but this means they will earn less... Not something they want.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Typical arrogance by Mio Tv LOL!

    Webstream FTW!
    Alpha

  7. #7

    Default Re: Typical arrogance by Mio Tv LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Webstream FTW!
    pls share url leh

  8. #8

    Default Re: Typical arrogance by Mio Tv LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by sfoto100 View Post
    pls share url leh
    goggle it lar, sure can find one if you try harder.
    Objection !!!

  9. #9

    Default Re: Typical arrogance by Mio Tv LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by sfoto100 View Post
    pls share url leh
    Just google "online football stream". Got many links.
    Alpha

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,181

    Default Re: Typical arrogance by Mio Tv LOL!

    Using old technology (phone line) for high speed broadcasting? Please la, if cannot support, dont bid for it, give back to SH (I dont work for SH). Really lame excuse for the glitches and furthermore, got prove shows users switch here and there?
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  11. #11

    Default Re: Typical arrogance by Mio Tv LOL!

    Yes heard it from the news at 10 last night. What a nonsense from sinkhell!! I don't even having any issue with SH few years back, all boil down to their equipment not on par, to me is the limited bandwidth from sinkhell causing the glitch, still remember the last world cup when SH subscribers shouting for Goal at Quark Quay, sinkhell user still ll sitting on waiting for the goal.....what a lousy explanation from them....

    Will return my set top box to them.....after the CL final...

    Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    just heard over 933 radio, alot of
    people experienced over the last epl match
    that channel jam n laggnes , what did Singtel say?
    oh... becos u guys keep switching channels
    that 's why? lol!! so our fault is it?
    so we have to apologize to Singtel for giving them so many complains?
    I wanted to laugh when the dj reported this
    so where is the apology? we got fingers pointing back

  12. #12

    Default Re: Typical arrogance by Mio Tv LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    Here....

    SingTel apologises for mio TV service disruptions - Channel NewsAsia

    If I'm a football fan (which I'm not....) apology I also don't want... last 10mins of the Match some more....
    they probably think an apology would do,
    easy. haha

  13. #13
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default Re: Typical arrogance by Mio Tv LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by legiz View Post
    they probably think an apology would do,
    easy. haha
    MDA to investigate mioTV’s EPL telecast disruptions | Fit to Post Sports - Yahoo! Sports Singapore

    Lets hope for some real investigations, findings and recommendations for positive steps ahead, rather than some wayang finger tap punishment.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Typical arrogance by Mio Tv LOL!

    well, with the new "cross-carriage" policy implemented since last Aug, "exclusive" contract holders would have to let their competitors carry that same content in the competitor's distribution systems... i.e. if Company A signs an exclusive contract with Network Z, they would also need to let Company B, Company C, etc. carry the programming from Network Z also...

    hopefully, there would be more meaningful competition at least in the final delivery of the shows to viewers, and from there, possibly better service quality, for content under new contracts signed after the implementation of the policy...

  15. #15

    Default

    In case Singtel don't know yet, we all paid the many months of subscription for that 10 mins that they messed up. They really know how to "choose" the time for screw up.

    Deeply disappointed with them.
    "Time is often the best editor" - Alex Webb

  16. #16

    Default Re: Typical arrogance by Mio Tv LOL!

    i don't really care... because i don't subscribe to MioTV.

    but seriously? no capabilities to handle high volumes of traffic? then don't snatch the rights to broadcast.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theRBK
    well, with the new "cross-carriage" policy implemented since last Aug, "exclusive" contract holders would have to let their competitors carry that same content in the competitor's distribution systems... i.e. if Company A signs an exclusive contract with Network Z, they would also need to let Company B, Company C, etc. carry the programming from Network Z also...

    hopefully, there would be more meaningful competition at least in the final delivery of the shows to viewers, and from there, possibly better service quality, for content under new contracts signed after the implementation of the policy...
    Sinkhell just got the exclusive rights to Spanish football next season, all kelong one lah what share content now still like that so many loop hole that was plan for them to use !!! I boycotted MIO since they took away my rights to watch EPL will never sign with them not even the fiber, watch online or coffee shop better then let them earn my hard earn $$ !!!
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  18. #18

    Default Re: Typical arrogance by Mio Tv LOL!

    i waited for many months, finally so drama, then all dreams shattered...... no amount of money can cover the shiokness......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  19. #19

    Default

    Why they hv the cheek to host when they know they cant make it? They know wat they doing or not...

  20. #20

    Default Re: Typical arrogance by Mio Tv LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by sfoto100 View Post
    Why they hv the cheek to host when they know they cant make it? They know wat they doing or not...
    greed to capture market share. without thinking about whether their systems can support it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •