Thread: batts in grip

Default batts in grip

As i got a grip with 2 batts, i finds that first batt shows flat for sometime before switching to second. I wondering if single batt will last that long? I also suspect 2nd batt in grip 'supports' first.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Perhaps at empty, there's actually just slightly less than 1%. So it continues to work before switching over

Default Re: batts in grip

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    As i got a grip with 2 batts, i finds that first batt shows flat for sometime before switching to second. I wondering if single batt will last that long? I also suspect 2nd batt in grip 'supports' first.
    It could be that the first batt is too old already - the infolithium reading is wrong. The second batt will only be used when the first one is empty.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae

It could be that the first batt is too old already - the infolithium reading is wrong. The second batt will only be used when the first one is empty.
    I mix them up some times n both brought same time. Maybe there is something hidden that we wouldnt know.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Default Re: batts in grip

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    I mix them up some times n both brought same time. Maybe there is something hidden that we wouldnt know.
    FWAHHH bro... not another conspiracy theory!