Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your IDOL is showing on TV 8

Quote Originally Posted by eric69
    No matter how you called him or laughed at him, I doubts anyone of you who critised him, is half as brave as him. I know of alot of Singaporeans who just hid behind their so-called "good-self", laugh at others, but deep in wondered why they are not half as crazy as him or capable as him.

Alot of stars now have pasts that they didn't want to mention. Not all actors/singers who did crazy things become famous, but at least they tried.

Steen Lim is a great guy who is full of confident. Although I'm not a fan of his, but I envy his courage to do what he's doing now.

Go on and laugh at him. He will have the last laugh afterall.
    Hi there! How do you join the steven lim fan club?? Am interested to engage him for a photoshoot leh....

And i will have a line of photographers shooting him with our big cameras...
    read: kill the son of the b***h with flying cameras mixed in with a few rocks for good measure.

I dont care if he's brave.. he's a disgrace to mankind, our country, our race, and his family..

Quote Originally Posted by stingraytan
    I dont care if he's brave.. he's a disgrace to mankind, our country, our race, and his family..
    well said some people cannot tell the difference between disgust and ridicule.

Quote Originally Posted by stingraytan
    Hi there! How do you join the steven lim fan club?? Am interested to engage him for a photoshoot leh....

And i will have a line of photographers shooting him with our big cameras...
    read: kill the son of the b***h with flying cameras mixed in with a few rocks for good measure.

Haha.. I guess Steven Lim's crazy acts don't even go down well for some. But I think it's still not so nice to say such things to his family (last sentense). Steven Lim may be crazy, but you can't deny the fact that he is far more courgeous and confident than alot of people out there.

I hope you don't consider those lunatic that scream and harass others on the street as courageous and confident.. he behave just like them, except he is a smarter one to choose his stage right..

Quote Originally Posted by eric69
    No matter how you called him or laughed at him, I doubts anyone of you who critised him, is half as brave as him. I know of alot of Singaporeans who just hid behind their so-called "good-self", laugh at others, but deep in wondered why they are not half as crazy as him or capable as him.

Alot of stars now have pasts that they didn't want to mention. Not all actors/singers who did crazy things become famous, but at least they tried.

Steen Lim is a great guy who is full of confident. Although I'm not a fan of his, but I envy his courage to do what he's doing now.

Go on and laugh at him. He will have the last laugh afterall.
    I beg to differ please. Even if he wants to entertain, or is trying to be different, there is such a thing as "good taste".

You can be brave and courageous by just trying your best to perform on stage. Stripping yourself, degrading yourself and basically lowering your dignity do not qualify yourself either as being brave or courageous.

I would not use the word brave or courageous on him. But I will say this, he seems to be quite egoistic, narcissistic and possibly mad. As shown in his actions and speech. Remember, this is shown on public broadcast, what message is sending out to the impressionable minds? Shame on him for doing so. Shame on TCS for broadcasting it.

So what if he has the last laugh? A madman can laugh anytime he wants.

4 pages on him !! wat a waste of forum space. especially on "no name" like him. I didn't even know about him untill someone reported this thread to me.
    Objection !!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234