Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 691011121316 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 392

Thread: Ferrari lang gar

  1. #201
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes

    He did you no wrong. He do not need your forgiveness.
    Yup but i curse him forever for what he did. Even he is dead. Cause easy for him to die but other suffering.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  2. #202

    Default Re: Ferrari lang gar

    Quote Originally Posted by Canto View Post
    common case??!!

    shocking!!!
    sorry but are you a Singaporean? i've seen cases like this before. involving many others. in fact, i even got hit three times by speeding drivers! once on a bicycle and twice on motorcycle! though not as bad as this one, my bikes and bicycle were badly damaged. thank God i made it out alive those 3 times!

  3. #203

    Default Re: Ferrari lang gar

    Quote Originally Posted by Canto View Post
    common case??!!

    shocking!!!
    Yes, this "common case" is but the utterance from some naive, immature even unthinking, unfeeling person imo. Let the person say this in front of the victims' families & friends "oh this type of case is so common" & try to make excuses on behalf of the Ferrari driver for what he did which is clear for all the world to see. And oh without any prompting preach forgiveness & all that when nobody even ask for it. That person may just have his/her face bashed in, like the taxi! Not a single word or expression of empathy with or sympathy for the victims & their loved ones, only concern is this stupid FT thingy right from the start. Talk about insensitivities.

    Or perhaps for having said this is common repeatedly, one day the same may happen to this person, who will be the victim in a car that was hit like this...Then he/she can say "see, I told you it was common"

    Its amazing that this video even exists. This is first hand, on the spot, real life capture of the crash. A picture or video speaks a thousand words. Unless one is blind or blinded (by personal bias), it shows clearly what happened. Without this, there would be more "hoo-ha", there would be more attempts to make excuses for, to deny that the Ferrari's driver is responsible for such a horrendous accident. Look at the speed the Ferrari was going, & how it hit the taxi like a speeding bullet! Real gut wrenching, heart rending & sad.
    Last edited by s1221ljc; 16th May 2012 at 12:18 AM.

  4. #204
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Born in KK hospital
    Posts
    685

    Default Re: Ferrari lang gar

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    sorry but are you a Singaporean? i've seen cases like this before. involving many others. in fact, i even got hit three times by speeding drivers! once on a bicycle and twice on motorcycle! though not as bad as this one, my bikes and bicycle were badly damaged. thank God i made it out alive those 3 times!

    sorry to surprise u, but i'm 100% pure born in singapore singaporean....
    btw I'm really surprise u consider this as a common case.

  5. #205
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    sorry but are you a Singaporean? i've seen cases like this before. involving many others. in fact, i even got hit three times by speeding drivers! once on a bicycle and twice on motorcycle! though not as bad as this one, my bikes and bicycle were badly damaged. thank God i made it out alive those 3 times!
    Bro, relax, he is quoting what u said for the media. Read b4 ans else kenna whack again.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  6. #206
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Canto

    sorry to surprise u, but i'm 100% pure born in singapore singaporean....
    btw I'm really surprise u consider this as a common case.
    No no, kei not saying its common. He says media putting it as a common case.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  7. #207

    Default Re: Ferrari lang gar

    Quote Originally Posted by s1221ljc View Post
    Yes, this "case common" is but the utterance from some naive, immature even unthinking or unfeeling person imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canto View Post
    sorry to surprise u, but i'm 100% pure born in singapore singaporean....
    btw I'm really surprise u consider this as a common case.
    i've been hit on the side not once, not twice but three times by cars.. and all on two-wheeled vehicles. do you know how it feels like?

    wait... i don't think you've even been hit like that.

    so before you make assumptions that i've some naive immature person, think again.

    yes. i've seen it happen before. it will never be the only case that happened. you all act surprised as if this is the first time you've heard or seen an accident like this take place. i don't blame you. because you probably have no idea what goes through the mind when you see the car coming towards you at a fast speed.

    i don't know who's the naive, immature and ignorant person/people here. i can forgive BBTM because i can understand how he feels. but you two? he has not attacked me even once.

    you don't even feel compassion for a fellow singaporean who here, on the forum is telling you the very harrowing experience of being in an accident, getting hit by a car. instead, you call me names. how interesting. and know this, the people who hit me, they were SINGAPOREANS too. so grow up.

  8. #208

    Default Re: Ferrari lang gar

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    No no, kei not saying its common. He says media putting it as a common case.
    actually no bro... really... i've seen it happen in front of me. even rode past dead bodies. especially of other bikers... i've seen people get hit, people cut into half, dismembered bodies.. call it unlucky or not... it's actually not a very good experience.

    it even happened to my biker friends whose bikes are rated to be very sturdy. their bikes get broken into two. my cousin, he escaped with a broken shoulder and fractured skull.

    it's very real. and the people who think these accidents are rare and uncommon... please consider the fact that they're very real.
    Last edited by kei1309; 16th May 2012 at 12:23 AM.

  9. #209
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,181

    Default

    My fault. I read wrong.

    Kei, its not common to see car beating red light n hit the taxi just like that n killed 2, injure another.

    Its common to see accident daily but nothing serious compare to this.

    This quite an isolated case. Speeding in town area, killed people. Imagine the impact could cause engine flies 30m, not a small case.

    I also witness a lot of accident but nothing compare to this. Really scarly.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  10. #210
    Senior Member shierwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    3,334

    Default Re: Ferrari lang gar

    Mahi mahi aka dolphine fish is a well gamefish. Any local Angler will attest... It lives fast, fight hard and die young


  11. #211

    Default Re: Ferrari lang gar

    Quote Originally Posted by shierwin View Post
    Mahi mahi aka dolphine fish is a well gamefish. Any local Angler will attest... It lives fast, fight hard and die young
    What is your point?
    Alpha

  12. #212
    Senior Member shierwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    3,334

    Default Re: Ferrari lang gar

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    What is your point?
    This fish's natural behavior reflects exactly the character of the Ferrari driver

  13. #213

    Default Re: Ferrari lang gar

    Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    My fault. I read wrong.

    Kei, its not common to see car beating red light n hit the taxi just like that n killed 2, injure another.

    Its common to see accident daily but nothing serious compare to this.

    This quite an isolated case. Speeding in town area, killed people. Imagine the impact could cause engine flies 30m, not a small case.

    I also witness a lot of accident but nothing compare to this. Really scarly.
    yes bro. but what i'm saying is, just because one does not see it, people assume it's uncommon.

    the media is at fault for making it seem like this case is the only case that has ever happened.

    ever before, when i was on my way to meet a friend at 11pm at NTU, 2 speeding GT-Rs shot past me, and another 2 behind used me on my bike to play a game of chicken, which almost ended in an accident when those 2 faggots almost collided with each other, and i almost rammed into the back of one of the cars. needless to say, without even apologizing by winding down the window and waving, they just quickly drove off.

    so everyone thinks that the PRC driver is the only unsafe one? we have many accidents waiting to happen. in fact, along the stretch of upper thomson there have been many deaths due to speeding drivers. just that they're not publicized.

  14. #214

    Default Re: Ferrari lang gar

    Good nite. time to sleep.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  15. #215
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,181

    Default

    I think pc game does help me to drive safe n react fast during driving.

    B4 got my license, i win the racing game for dept event. Even look down by other that i wouldnt win cause no license.

    When i drives a simulation in driving center, instructor also says i good at it.

    Then at 4th lesson, instructor says my skill good too.

    But still need twice to pass. First due to heavy traffic n need to filter from left to right n for an u-turn. 2nd time, might be i slow down as i saw some slow crossing ppl at a bend, i then got a pass.

    Anyway, life is precious, dont waste it just like that. I ever think of dying when marriage failed but i think of my mum, i still here to quarrel with kei, ha ha!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  16. #216
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    yes bro. but what i'm saying is, just because one does not see it, people assume it's uncommon.

    the media is at fault for making it seem like this case is the only case that has ever happened.

    ever before, when i was on my way to meet a friend at 11pm at NTU, 2 speeding GT-Rs shot past me, and another 2 behind used me on my bike to play a game of chicken, which almost ended in an accident when those 2 faggots almost collided with each other, and i almost rammed into the back of one of the cars. needless to say, without even apologizing by winding down the window and waving, they just quickly drove off.

    so everyone thinks that the PRC driver is the only unsafe one? we have many accidents waiting to happen. in fact, along the stretch of upper thomson there have been many deaths due to speeding drivers. just that they're not publicized.
    If you watched ict, 'polar bear' drove a truck like driving a sedan! At those narrow space some more. Power!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  17. #217
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid
    Good nite. time to sleep.
    So gd life. Nvm, i off next two days, slps till shiok. Ha ha!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  18. #218
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default

    According to a friend who used to own a Ferrari, that driver was driving above 180km/hr!! He based his conclusion on the video, ghostly/fleeting way it appeared out of nowhere and damage of the vehicle.

    I read somewhere that the F driver's limbs were dismembered and neck veins popped out. I have no sympathy for him, only for the victims and their families. His wife and children are innocent too. Let's leave them and their nationality out of the picture.
    I'm a cow with a camera

  19. #219
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: Ferrari lang gar

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    English translation?
    A translation attempt.
    Parts in red are my further explanatory notes
    .................................................. .................................................. ...................

    [Victoria Street car accident] The female passenger in the Ferrari was a top-ranking (described in local jargon as "Red Card") nightclub hostess.

    The Ferrari car accident caused 3 deaths and injury to 2 persons.
    The female passenger of the Ferrari was a high-ranking (described locally as "Red Card") nightclub hostess.

    Shin Min Daily News report - Two days ago (on 12 May 2012), in the early morning hours, at Rochor Road there was a terrifying fatal car accident.

    An expensive Ferrari sped through a red light, slamming into a taxi right in the middle, resulting in a horrible disaster with three deaths and two injuries.

    The pregnant wife of the sports car driver, Mr. Ma Chi is about to give birth. She was interviewed by the media. She revealed that her husband often took the car out for a spin late at night, when there were few pedestrains and cars on the road.
    The day before yesterday, he went out around 3am.

    But she said she did not know who was the woman passenger with her husband at the time of the accident.

    This newspaper understands that the female passenger is 20 years old, also from China, and is currently warded in Tan Tock Seng Hospital for treatment. Her injuries are not light - a fractured right leg. But she has regained consciousness and is out of danger.

    ......
    For the complete report, please read the 14 May 2012 issue of the Shin Min Daily News.

  20. #220

    Default Re: Ferrari lang gar

    Does anyone else feel it's weird that we know and have names and pictures of all the people involved EXCEPT the lady in the Ferrari?
    I mean, isn't that the one person who can shed the most light about the whole incident? For example - was Ma Chi drunk? Did he try to brake? Was she a WL hired by him? What was he doing just before the point of impact?

    Seems weird, this utter silence about her. She was warded in hospital, right? And the press did not say she was in critical condition. So where or who is she?
    Even the Japanese lady, who I can only assume bore the biggest brunt of the impact has been identified.

    And another thing - Ma's body was cremated the very next day. Was an autopsy done to determine if he was drunk?

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 691011121316 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •