Page 1 of 20 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferrari lang gar

Default Re: Ferrari lang gar

sad indeed.... RIP to the victims.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Speeding lor. Can't brake in time n that's it. Sg road dont suits sport car at all but good $ for importing them.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Speeding lor. Can't brake in time n that's it. Sg road dont suits sport car at all but good $ for importing them.
    got write Ferrari speeding???
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

I got says ferrari speeding meh? I says speeding only. TP also put up, speeding kills. You go ask them la, ask me for what?

Btw, I dont feels sorry or sad if indeed that Ferrari driver speeds and got killed. If he dont get himself killed, he might endanger more lives. Even yours, mind you.
    Last edited by BBTM; 12th May 2012 at 08:06 PM.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid

got write Ferrari speeding???
    No but I think its very likely given the situation. Either the taxi or the ferrari. It was in wee hour, and the result was fatal.

in any case, those reckless speeding drivers not only endanger their own lives, they also endanger the lives of other road users

With great powers, comes great responsibilities.You are given the power to operate a machine, so drive responsibly

Think of your love ones. If you don't treasure your own life, be considerate to other road users and their love ones

Ferrari ran a red light, crashed into a taxi which then hit a passing motorcycle. Driver trying too hard to impress his lady passenger. If sports car drivers got money but lousy driving skills, then it is public nuisance.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 12th May 2012 at 10:09 PM.

This kind of fatal crash early in the morning where there are but few cars on the road more likely due to drink driving &/or speeding. Guess who is speeding?? Fast woman fast car? Lucky if there are survivors..
    Last edited by s1221ljc; 12th May 2012 at 10:31 PM.

Not sure if the driver is drunk or not...

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex
    Ferrari ran a red light, crashed into a taxi which then hit a passing motorcycle. Driver trying too hard to impress his lady passenger. If sports car drivers got money but lousy driving skills, then it is public nuisance.
    Agree with you bro. Having an awesome car does not equate to having awesome driving skills. Furthermore, speeding is dangerous no matter what time of the day.

I actually got into an argument one with a young rich punk. He seriously believed that driving his Lambo at 150kph on the TPE was NOT speeding because "the cars are designed for that speed". And that's not the first time I've heard that. A lot of young ah beng drivers nowadays seems to think speeding is relative to the capabilities of the car, as compared to the limit set by law.
    Alpha

Even the taxi "vomit" its engine 30m away from it after getting hit...imagine the impact
    Pity the innocent...

more pic here
    Horror Ferrari crash at Rochor leaves 2 dead

Photos: Shin Min, ST

Let's not jump the gun on who is right or who is wrong although it looks obvious, he eventually paid the price which is very costly and his love one suffered the most in this instant......life is lost on something that's avoidable if all parties drove responsibly.....a lesson to learn for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna View Post
    Let's not jump the gun on who is right or who is wrong although it looks obvious, he eventually paid the price which is very costly and his love one suffered the most in this instant......life is lost on something that's avoidable if all parties drove responsibly.....a lesson to learn for all of us.
    hmmm.

they already stated ferrari ran the red light.

Anyway the one here that didn't deserve the death is the passenger in the taxi. I believe alot of ppl don't wear sit belt when they take cabs here. It could have saved her life .. maybe... but from the pictures a small percentage only.

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    hmmm.

they already stated ferrari ran the red light.

Anyway the one here that didn't deserve the death is the passenger in the taxi. I believe alot of ppl don't wear sit belt when they take cabs here. It could have saved her life .. maybe... but from the pictures a small percentage only.
    judging from the damage in the images, looks like the entire left side of the taxi got smashed in. even if she wore the seat belt it wouldn't make a difference.

from the damage, it's obvious the ferrari driver was driver extremely fast. i'm sure it's in excess of 160KM/H. just take a look at the car. a ferrari is supposed to be made to withstand impact at fast speeds. but looking at the way that even the entire roll cage was destroyed, just shows how much force was involved

Seems the taxi got hit sideways laterally, not head on else nothing left. If no speeding, this kind of accident wont happen, look at the impact. Yes whichever driver responsible for this paid the price but how about those innocent parties who died or who live but are incapacitated forever? One can drive responsibly but if the other does not, what can one do? Even if the driver is alive so what, the laws are lax on these imho.
    Last edited by s1221ljc; 13th May 2012 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by s1221ljc View Post
    Even if the driver is alive so what, the laws are lax on these imho.
    Yup, like that girl who failed basic theory 13 times, then got drunk, borrowed her BF's car and killed a pedestrian. Barely any punishment.
    Alpha

RIP to the dead and all the best to others involved..

surprisingly, the usual suspects for FT bashing aren't here tonight. and that's a relief

Page 1 of 20 123611 ... LastLast