Thread: Need help in setting up a photostudio

Default Need help in setting up a photostudio

Anyone here know what is the cost of setting up a photostudio with equipments? What are the equipments i need? Eg: list...
    Thank you...

first, where're you seting the studio? How big is the space that you have ? and what do you intend to shoot in the studio?

Quote Originally Posted by Acer78
    Anyone here know what is the cost of setting up a photostudio with equipments? What are the equipments i need? Eg: list...
    Thank you...
    Stanley did guide me what to buy or not, he will help you to setup the studio in minimum cost depend on what you want. Visit him at 122 middle road, Midlink Plaza, #02-03 or call 96383643. I already bought one set from him, happy with the quality!

Default Multiblitz

Quote Originally Posted by rz67
    Stanley did guide me what to buy or not, he will help you to setup the studio in minimum cost depend on what you want. Visit him at 122 middle road, Midlink Plaza, #02-03 or call 96383643. I already bought one set from him, happy with the quality!
    Hee.... you forgot to mention SLCC is the local distributor for MULTIBLITZ professional studio equipments. Need we say more about "MADE IN GERMANY" products

Acer78, U must talk to Stanley.

Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    Hee.... you forgot to mention SLCC is the local distributor for MULTIBLITZ professional studio equipments. Need we say more about "MADE IN GERMANY" products

Acer78, U must talk to Stanley.
    Ya! Forgot about it, i add one more! Equipments with 3 years guarantee! Where to find!

Blog Entries

acer78 - try asking ruby or CP? they both sell studio kit sets, anywhere from $2K and upwards.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

I have a web-gallery of some studio lighting accessory in my studio, u can see here:
    Astin Studio

Quote Originally Posted by Acer78
    Thank you...
    i have a ready studio to let go. you keen to take over? 2 lights and some backdrop. seldom use.

Quote Originally Posted by velvet
    i have a ready studio to let go. you keen to take over? 2 lights and some backdrop. seldom use.
    What lights do u have? I am keen.

For potraits and people.