Thread: Radar Slam Dunk Championships (Waterskiing) - Sat, 19th May 2012 - Bedok Reservoir

Default Radar Slam Dunk Championships (Waterskiing) - Sat, 19th May 2012 - Bedok Reservoir

The 2012 Radar Slam Dunk Championships will feature the best local and regional waterskiers . Slalom, tricks and jumping are the three events of waterskiing. The 2012 Slam Dunk Championships will feature the slalom discipline

The slalom event is performed on one ski by an athlete attempting to negotiate his way around the outside of six buoys in a zigzag course without falling or missing a buoy in consecutive passes. An athlete receives one point for each buoy that he successfully rounds. The athlete who skis around the most buoys and scores the most points, wins the event. Each athlete begins with a 23-meter (75-foot) slalom rope at the minimum boat speed for his age/gender division. Once an athlete has run enough passes to reach maximum boat speed for his division, the rope is shortened in pre-measured lengths until he misses a buoy or falls. There will be event categories for athletes of all abilities.

Event: 2012 Radar Slam Dunk Championships
    Venue: Bedok Reservoir (along Bedok Reservoir Road, opposite the road from Waterfront Key)
    Date: Saturday, 19th May 2012
    Time: 11:30 am to 5:00 pm
    Admission: Free
    Organizers: Singapore Waterski & Wakeboard Federation (SWWF)
    Sponsors: Radar Skis, Wawawa Bistro, Red Bull, Go Pro, Rip Curl & PUB

*Tentative Schedule of Events:-

11:30 AM Half Course
    12:00 PM Women's Novice
    12:15 PM Men' Novice
    12:30 PM Women's Intermediate
    12:45 PM Men's Intermediate
    12:50 PM Men's Advance**
    1:15 PM Women's Open **
    1:30 PM Men's Open**
    1:45 PM LUNCH BREAK
    Round 2
    2:45 PM Half Course
    3:15 PM Women's Novice
    3:30 PM Men' Novice
    4:00 PM Women's Intermediate
    4:15 PM Men's Intermediate
    4:20 PM Men's Advance**
    4:30 PM Women's Open**
    4:45 PM Men's Open**
    5:00 PM PRIZE PRESENTATION

* actual schedule to be advised one day before the event
    **best events to shoot

Last edited by wakeboardnsa; 14th May 2012 at 01:36 PM.

Default Re: Radar Slam Dunk Championships (Waterskiing) - Sat, 19th May 2012 - Bedok Reservoi

Bro, Hotlinking from Red Sports is not allowed.

btw, allowed to go nearer to the water this time?
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Default Re: Radar Slam Dunk Championships (Waterskiing) - Sat, 19th May 2012 - Bedok Reservoi

How close do you want to get?

Quote Originally Posted by wakeboardnsa View Post
    How close do you want to get?
    check pm.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Hi reportage, this will be my first time to shoot on this event. Is this free of charge event?

Thanks!

Yes, admission is free

Thanks!

Look forward to seeing everyone this weekend