Thread: Tifosi sunglasses

Default Tifosi sunglasses

Hi,

I wonder if anyone know where in sg can get Tifosi sunglasses. which shops carry them.

Thanks for ur help.

Ah Sam

Default Re: Tifosi sunglasses

Quote Originally Posted by ahsamhui View Post
    Hi,

I wonder if anyone know where in sg can get Tifosi sunglasses. which shops carry them.

Thanks for ur help.

Ah Sam
    Google really helps, as does checking the Tifosi website:

Tifosi Optics Sunglasses - International Distributors (scroll to "Singapore")

Singapore Mountain Bike Forum (Biking Since 1999) :: View topic - Tifosi shades
    Alpha

Tahnks for your reply. I googled that's why I know it's shold,in sg. But it only show distributor. I am asking if any know any shops so that can go down and try.

Quote Originally Posted by ahsamhui View Post
    Tahnks for your reply. I googled that's why I know it's shold,in sg. But it only show distributor. I am asking if any know any shops so that can go down and try.
    If Royal Sporting House is the distributor, shouldn't they retail it as well? Perhaps you may want to check it out

I saw a few there only (usualy by the casher). Tifosi has a huge range so I thought if other shops have them I can go around try to look for the model I shorltlisted.

I know of some outdoor gear shop sells sunglasses but not Tifosi.

Is there anything special about Tifosi that you are looking for? I wear spectacles and find the prescription collections of Rudy Projects where you can add a small prescription lens on the inside of the shades to be useful for leisure sports.

Demo Lens-488 - Platinum - Exception Std -