Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Telephoto for G2

Originally posted by megaweb

that is the reason I get Pro 90 ... I want a dc with more zoom that can take far objects like animals , birds , etc ...

by adding higher multiplier factor to your dc , the quality of the pic will definitely degrade ... not worth to add TC > 2x ..

As for B300 , i find that it can produce good quality shots under good lighting

Hmmmm.....so sad, me got G2 also, and the zoom makes me feel like crying sometimes... Guess have to make do with the B300(once i get it, hahah), and wait till the newer "G" comes out...

Originally posted by wedgee

Hmmmm.....so sad, me got G2 also, and the zoom makes me feel like crying sometimes... Guess have to make do with the B300(once i get it, hahah), and wait till the newer "G" comes out...
    Huh..got new "G" ??? when??

Hehe, some people also looking for a decent TC.. so far no luck as well.

Guess we just have to contend with the optical zoom of g2.

Really hoping for the G2 version of SharpShooter!!!

Originally posted by Paladin
    Really hoping for the G2 version of SharpShooter!!!
    are u refering to pro 90

See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

andslm
    Guests

i also using G2....

first thing i thing G2 is a great digicam, but too bad...its only 3x zoom...which i found it not enough to take some object from far (like animal or insect)...

does anybody have experience with tele lense for G2 ? the one that i swa is only 1.7x - 2x zoom only....quite sad....

if anyone of u have used bigger multiplier lens...please share ur experience with us.

thanks,
    Andre

Just read from the net that the EagleEye 5X can be use for the G2..there wes some mentioning of Vignetting...is this available in SGP? if yes at how much?? Anybody use it b4??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12