Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Lens Adapter for Pentax / K Mount

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    20

    Default Lens Adapter for Pentax / K Mount

    Hi All

    since now i trying to using manual lens such as M42 Lens or Contax and CZ lens.
    where i can found those Lens adapter around singapore

    Thx you for info

  2. #2
    Senior Member oceanpriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ghim Moh
    Posts
    3,453

    Default Re: Lens Adapter for Pentax / K Mount

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorz View Post
    Hi All

    since now i trying to using manual lens such as M42 Lens or Contax and CZ lens.
    where i can found those Lens adapter around singapore

    Thx you for info
    M42-K mount adapter can be found easily, Jal. I think lens.sg at peninsula should sell this adapter (third party one)

    Contax Yashica (C/Y) flange distance (45.5) is too close to Pentax K (45.46), hence an adapter for this mount is not possible, unless you modify the lens, which is a pity if the modification is not reversible.
    How to convert Yashica/Contax to M42 mount Photo Gallery by Wesley Wong at pbase.com

  3. #3
    Senior Member sunnycamera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    2,028

    Default Re: Lens Adapter for Pentax / K Mount

    there are adapters with correction glasses in between, with correction to certain degree but it can get any mount to any mount with that type of adapter. without modification of the lens
    K-01: S8FE, DA35, DA70 Flickr

  4. #4
    Senior Member oceanpriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ghim Moh
    Posts
    3,453

    Default Re: Lens Adapter for Pentax / K Mount

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnycamera View Post
    there are adapters with correction glasses in between, with correction to certain degree but it can get any mount to any mount with that type of adapter. without modification of the lens
    using Zeiss T* C/Y lens with unbranded correction glass. Must be joking rite

  5. #5

    Default Re: Lens Adapter for Pentax / K Mount

    Came across this post in Pentax forum. Not sure ifthe C/Y mount mentioned in post is the same as what you have.
    C/Y mount modify to K mount - PentaxForums.com]C/Y mount modify to K mount - PentaxForums.com

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    717

    Default Re: Lens Adapter for Pentax / K Mount

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanpriest View Post
    M42-K mount adapter can be found easily, Jal. I think lens.sg at peninsula should sell this adapter (third party one)
    Whats the price range for such an adapter in local shops? Ebay has them really cheap, but I have to wait a long time for them to reach me..
    Pentax K-5 Canon EOS 6D Sony a7ii

  7. #7
    Member pentriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Guilin in Gombak
    Posts
    1,528

    Default Re: Lens Adapter for Pentax / K Mount

    I bought the Leitax adapter for Carl Zeiss Planar 85/1.4 MMJ lens converted to M42.
    Since my colleague wanted back his CZ 85/1.4 (on loan to me), I going to let go the Leitax adapter.
    Interested, please send PM.
    Pentax for Life

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •