In view of the current CapitaLand-National Geographic Channel “Building People” Photography Competition, CapitaLand and NGC are organising a photo trail which would commence on 12th May 2012, Saturday, from 12pm to 4pm.
Please note that the updated list of buildings we will be visiting will now be: Raffles City and Clarke Quay. The buildings that we will be visiting include Raffles City and Clarke Quay. Do note that these locations are open to public as well.
Group size is limited to 20 PHOTOGRAPHERS
Forum members who are interested in taking part in this photography trail will need to send a private message to this account, glimlit with your full name and the last 4 digits of your NRIC for verification purposes.
Programme itinerary for the day would be posted on Friday.
Points to note:
- Please bring your necessary equipment
- Do note that there’ll be no transport provided (meet at 12pm at Raffles City, outside Starbucks cafe)
- Please note that no meals will be provided due to time constraints, we apologize for this
For more information on the CapitaLand-National Geographic Channel “Building People” Photography Competition, do visit the website National Geographic Channel - CapitaLand
Or refer to this post: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/exhib...mpetition.html
Title of event: CapitaLand-National Geographic Channel “Building People” Photography Competition
Date/Duration: From 13th April 2012 to 10th June 2012
Website: National Geographic Channel - CapitaLand
The competition calls for photographs featuring CapitaLand properties located in Asia Pacific and Europe. Participants aged 18 years old and above are encouraged to capture photographs that accentuate the “Building People” theme, characterised by the vibrant interactions between CapitaLand’s buildings, including homes, offices, shopping malls, serviced residences and mixed developments, and the people living, working or shopping in these properties.
A judging panel, comprising National Geographic photographer Annie Griffiths and executives from the National Geographic Channel and CapitaLand, will evaluate all entries based on aesthetics, originality, creativity and the extent to which the “Building People” theme is captured. The judges will also be looking out for entries that creatively portray the way CapitaLand buildings inspire the landscape and how people interact with these buildings every day.
- CapitaVouchers of up to S$2,000
- Up to S$4,000 worth of cameras and other prizes from Nikon
- Complimentary stays at Ascott serviced residences in Asia Pacific
- Exclusive photo trail with Annie Griffiths
- Photos submitted will be exhibited in an upcoming CapitaLand-National Geographic Channel “Building People” Photography exhibition