Thread: Attached as an E mail

Default Attached as an E mail

Hi ,

Anyone out there able to enlighten me how to attached the photo from the digital camera to a file and email to my oversea friend ? I tried but either the file is too big or if not , my oversea friend unable to open it.
    Even by chance they manage to open the file , but they need to take about 15-20mins. I saw some of you out there having a web site by yourself , how u manage to do it ?
    I'm really a computer idiot, need someone to enlighten me .
    Thanks in advance.

You can upload to a free photo host like www.photobucket.com.

Also, u can resize the image file using a free software like Irfanview (www.irfanview.com).

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary_number
    You can upload to a free photo host like www.photobucket.com.

Also, u can resize the image file using a free software like Irfanview (www.irfanview.com).
    Thanks ! I will try it out !

Quote Originally Posted by happywonders
    Hi ,

Anyone out there able to enlighten me how to attached the photo from the digital camera to a file and email to my oversea friend ? I tried but either the file is too big or if not , my oversea friend unable to open it.
    Even by chance they manage to open the file , but they need to take about 15-20mins. I saw some of you out there having a web site by yourself , how u manage to do it ?
    I'm really a computer idiot, need someone to enlighten me .
    Thanks in advance.
    This happens because your photograph is too large in size. You have to first resize it, like what imaginary-number mentioned.

If your friends are using a slow modem, you should keep it below 500K.