Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Movies - involving photography

Stepmom, Julia Roberts (again) as photographer and stepmom.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess
    I did a thread search without any good results. Anyone know of any good movies involving photography or with a photographer as an active character?

I just think that'd be fun to watch. I'm particularly interested in photojournalists or national geographics photographer type characters. Thanx
    hi jess,

juz fyi, scv ch 56 will show a new jap drama (fr 11/01/2005) about a young photographer, and if i am not wrong, this photographer is using Nikon cam

well.. though this is not a movie (it's a jap tv drama), just wanna let u know cos it's talking abt a photographer too

After reading the synopsys for Blow Up, it reminds me of an episode of the Brady Bunch where Gregg was shooting cheerleaders at a football game. He accidentally got a shot of a football player on his way out of bounds and discovered that his shot proved the ref's call was wrong.

I don't remember but he most likely got the game outcome changes or something outrageous that would never happen. He had his own dark room I think too, the *******.

Note: Just so you know, those stars aren't even a foul word imo :S
    Last edited by Jess; 6th January 2005 at 01:13 PM.

From what I seen so far:-

1) Closer - featuring a Chrome Leica M6 classic
    2) Spy Game - Brit Pitt with a Black Leica M6 with Winder-M

(refering to blow-up)

ya..its like stumbling upon something unexpected. but it goes beyond that. when you try to delve into it deeper in search of an answer, you lose sight of the overall picture. it's like when you enlarge a print, the larger it goes, the larger the grain is, and the whole picture loses meaning. or changes the meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by ivan
    hi jess,

juz fyi, scv ch 56 will show a new jap drama (fr 11/01/2005) about a young photographer, and if i am not wrong, this photographer is using Nikon cam

well.. though this is not a movie (it's a jap tv drama), just wanna let u know cos it's talking abt a photographer too
    yes.. he using a F5..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12