Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Sunset at Safti MI

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    somewhere near...
    Posts
    2,114

    Default Sunset at Safti MI

    Isn't it a beautiful day.... Was going home after the 46/01 commisioning parade.
    (how I wish the banner was not there)


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Where mutant dugongs vormit
    Posts
    270

    Default

    was this taken last year or last weekend?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    somewhere near...
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    Originally posted by lyrrad
    was this taken last year or last weekend?
    Taken Last Sunday... why?

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Where mutant dugongs vormit
    Posts
    270

    Default

    no lah just asking...

  5. #5

    Default

    eh din take pics of the "runway"? I find that stretch of road very nice at nite when lighted, but wonder how it'll look like on photo.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    somewhere near...
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    Originally posted by weg
    eh din take pics of the "runway"? I find that stretch of road very nice at nite when lighted, but wonder how it'll look like on photo.
    This is safti mi leh.. no runway lah.

    Anyway you can't take camera into airbase...not to mention taking it. Unless you smuggle in which I strongly DO NOT encourage anyone doing it!


  7. #7

    Default

    Originally posted by siron

    This is safti mi leh.. no runway lah.

    Anyway you can't take camera into airbase...not to mention taking it. Unless you smuggle in which I strongly DO NOT encourage anyone doing it!

    He doesn't mean the real runway. From the main entrance, turn left and that the runway he is talking abt. See it at night and you'll know what he mean.

  8. #8

    Default

    yep. it is supposed to symbolise a runway with the short lights along the road like a real runway. btw when i went there one sunday long long ago, there was a Lambo photo shoot going on there. cool........

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    somewhere near...
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    OHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh hahahah I really thought you meant the real runway!! ahah..
    yeah the lights symbolise the runway...

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Where mutant dugongs vormit
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Originally posted by siron
    OHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh hahahah I really thought you meant the real runway!! ahah..
    yeah the lights symbolise the runway...
    every little thing in safti mi symbolise something...

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Where mutant dugongs vormit
    Posts
    270

    Default

    Originally posted by yeppie99
    yep. it is supposed to symbolise a runway with the short lights along the road like a real runway. btw when i went there one sunday long long ago, there was a Lambo photo shoot going on there. cool........
    Everynow and then there will be someone there at the pool or something doing wedding shoot.

  12. #12

    Default

    Originally posted by lyrrad


    every little thing in safti mi symbolise something...
    yah lah. can't stand it. so irritating. dunno y some ppl so free to come up with all this kok.

  13. #13

    Default

    Originally posted by lyrrad


    Everynow and then there will be someone there at the pool or something doing wedding shoot.
    anyway just wondering whether its ok to just go there any weekend to take pix... wonder if the security there is tighter now after the 911 incident... later before can shoot a frame MP come catch you

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •