Thread: Nat Geo Photographer IRA BLOCK is in Singapore! Join us in the seminar...

Default Nat Geo Photographer IRA BLOCK is in Singapore! Join us in the seminar...

National Geographic Photographer IRA BLOCK is here in Singapore to conduct a photography seminar!

During the seminar, IRA will be talking about

- His career as a National Geographic Photographer
    - The process of his photos being developed and featured in the Nat Geo Magazine
    - How his interactions with different cultures around the world have inspired his work
    - Interesting culture and heritage of the country and people whom he have met during his Nat Geo assignments and expeditions
    - His photography insights, tips and techniques
    - The camera and accessories he uses to deliver the great shots

Now it's your chance to be inspired by IRA BLOCK in person, face-to-face. In addition, all participants stand a chance to win away exclusive premiums from National Geographic Channel and Canon!

Date: 7th May, tomorrow
    Time: 12:30pm - 3:15pm / 3:30pm - 6:00pm
    Fees: F.O.C
    Address: 9 Woodlands Ave S738964 (Yes, it is a little out of town... But, its worth it!)
    Direction: Our Location

On-site registration is available. Join us tomorrow!
    Last edited by NataliePW; 6th May 2012 at 11:21 PM.

Default Re: Nat Geo Photographer IRA BLOCK is in Singapore! Join us in the seminar...

Looking forward to Ira Block's talk... he's an excellent Nat Geo photographer! Definitely one of my all-time fav photographer! Visit his work at his blog.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Nat Geo Photographer IRA BLOCK is in Singapore! Join us in the seminar...

shakes head ..... 13hrs before the talk (on a Monday no less) then advertise the talk ....

how to even apply leave tomorrow to attend ? sorry, this is not good planning at all...

ok best wishes .... next time please put up the notice at least a WEEK in advance
    Last edited by ed9119; 7th May 2012 at 12:20 AM.
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    shakes head ..... 13hrs before the talk (on a Monday no less) then advertise the talk ....

how to even apply leave tomorrow to attend ? sorry, this is not good planning at all...

ok best wishes .... next time please put up the notice at least a WEEK in advance
    I wish this was announced a week in advance. I would have flown from Manila to Singapore to attend this.

THread starter joined in 2008 and this is his first post?
    Last edited by dolina; 7th May 2012 at 12:23 AM.
    Visit my Flickr, Facebook & 500px. :)

somemore post so late.

As good as not posting.

Tomorrow i am off after my night shift...hope i can wake up for the noon session...

Which Lecture Hall at Republic Poly?

Quote Originally Posted by NataliePW View Post
    National Geographic Photographer IRA BLOCK is here in Singapore to conduct a photography seminar!

During the seminar, IRA will be talking about

- His career as a National Geographic Photographer
    - The process of his photos being developed and featured in the Nat Geo Magazine
    - How his interactions with different cultures around the world have inspired his work
    - Interesting culture and heritage of the country and people whom he have met during his Nat Geo assignments and expeditions
    - His photography insights, tips and techniques
    - The camera and accessories he uses to deliver the great shots

Now it's your chance to be inspired by IRA BLOCK in person, face-to-face. In addition, all participants stand a chance to win away exclusive premiums from National Geographic Channel and Canon!

Date: 7th May, tomorrow
    Time: 12:30pm - 3:15pm / 3:30pm - 6:00pm
    Fees: F.O.C
    Address: 9 Woodlands Ave S738964 (Yes, it is a little out of town... But, its worth it!)
    Direction: Our Location

On-site registration is available. Join us tomorrow!
    Quote Originally Posted by art2d3d View Post
    Which Lecture Hall at Republic Poly?

Should have signs when you get to the centre.

working... Zzz

Thanks very much for posting. I'm going.