National Geographic Photographer IRA BLOCK is here in Singapore to conduct a photography seminar!
During the seminar, IRA will be talking about
- His career as a National Geographic Photographer
- The process of his photos being developed and featured in the Nat Geo Magazine
- How his interactions with different cultures around the world have inspired his work
- Interesting culture and heritage of the country and people whom he have met during his Nat Geo assignments and expeditions
- His photography insights, tips and techniques
- The camera and accessories he uses to deliver the great shots
Now it's your chance to be inspired by IRA BLOCK in person, face-to-face. In addition, all participants stand a chance to win away exclusive premiums from National Geographic Channel and Canon!
Date: 7th May, tomorrow
Time: 12:30pm - 3:15pm / 3:30pm - 6:00pm
Location: Republic Polytechnic, The Republic Cultural Centre
Address: 9 Woodlands Ave S738964 (Yes, it is a little out of town... But, its worth it!)
Direction: Our Location
On-site registration is available. Join us tomorrow!