Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17425762656667
Results 1,321 to 1,326 of 1326

Thread: www.technogadgets.com.sg Online store of digital cameras, lenses, etc

  1. #1321

    Default Re: www.technogadgets.com.sg Online store of digital cameras, lenses, etc

    Hi how much for a 7D Mark II body (no extras needed; i hear there are some now with the wifi card etc.)

  2. #1322

    Default Re: www.technogadgets.com.sg Online store of digital cameras, lenses, etc

    Quote Originally Posted by boomboxjosh View Post
    Hi how much for a 7D Mark II body (no extras needed; i hear there are some now with the wifi card etc.)
    Hi pmed
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  3. #1323

    Default Re: www.technogadgets.com.sg Online store of digital cameras, lenses, etc

    Hi, interested in the Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM lens...any special offer for this lens besides the free delivery offer? Thanks!

  4. #1324

    Default Re: www.technogadgets.com.sg Online store of digital cameras, lenses, etc

    Quote Originally Posted by micah4 View Post
    Hi, interested in the Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM lens...any special offer for this lens besides the free delivery offer? Thanks!
    Hi so sorry the price is already discounted so we are unable to offer anymore discounts on the price thanks!
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  5. #1325
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Singapro
    Posts
    30

    Default Re: www.technogadgets.com.sg Online store of digital cameras, lenses, etc

    hi, can quote sony A7ii with 50mm/1.8 and 28mm/f2?

    any bundles if available? thanksss

  6. #1326

    Default Re: www.technogadgets.com.sg Online store of digital cameras, lenses, etc

    Quote Originally Posted by dynoto View Post
    hi, can quote sony A7ii with 50mm/1.8 and 28mm/f2?

    any bundles if available? thanksss
    Hi pmed
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17425762656667

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •