Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234569142954 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 1322

Thread: www.technogadgets.com.sg Online store of digital cameras, lenses, etc

  1. #61

    Default Re: www.technogadgets.com.sg Online store of digital cameras, lenses, etc

    nikon 24-70 quotation please!

  2. #62

    Default Re: www.technogadgets.com.sg Online store of digital cameras, lenses, etc

    hi, its currently on our weekend sales offer price of $2212.
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  3. #63

    Default

    Hi,

    Do u carry compact? Fuji X10? If yes the price pls.

  4. #64

    Default Re: www.technogadgets.com.sg Online store of digital cameras, lenses, etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluztulipz View Post
    Hi,

    Do u carry compact? Fuji X10? If yes the price pls.
    hi, yes we do; its currently $656. also sent you pm. tks
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  5. #65

    Default

    Do u carry canon 40mm f2.8? Wat is the price?

  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaixinxuan
    Do u carry canon 40mm f2.8? Wat is the price?
    Hi, sorry we still don't have it.
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  7. #67

    Default Re: www.technogadgets.com.sg Online store of digital cameras, lenses, etc

    Hi can I get a quote for:

    - Nikon D7000
    - Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED AF-S VR Nikkor
    - Nikon 50mm 1.8D
    - Nikon 50mm 1.8G
    - 67mm & 52mm CPL filter
    - 62mm & 52mm UV filter

  8. #68

    Default Re: www.technogadgets.com.sg Online store of digital cameras, lenses, etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Progenitor View Post
    Hi can I get a quote for:

    - Nikon D7000
    - Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED AF-S VR Nikkor
    - Nikon 50mm 1.8D
    - Nikon 50mm 1.8G
    - 67mm & 52mm CPL filter
    - 62mm & 52mm UV filter
    hi, sent you pm. tks
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  9. #69

    Default Re: www.technogadgets.com.sg Online store of digital cameras, lenses, etc

    Hi, do you happen to have the following lenses? Canon Mount.

    Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM
    Tamron 24-70 VC USD
    Minolta A|Sony E|Canon EF/S|Hasselblad V

  10. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneKoh
    Hi, do you happen to have the following lenses? Canon Mount.

    Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM
    Tamron 24-70 VC USD
    Hi, yes we have the sigma 50mm f/1.4, currently $594. The Tamron 24-70 VC USD is unavailable at the moment. tks
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  11. #71
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    62

    Default Re: www.technogadgets.com.sg Online store of digital cameras, lenses, etc

    Hi, can quote me for Tokina AT-X 116 11-16mm F2.8 - Nikon Mount?

    Thanks.

  12. #72

    Default Re: www.technogadgets.com.sg Online store of digital cameras, lenses, etc

    Hi there,
    I will be visiting Singapore from 3 - 6 July. Could you please let me know if you have a Nissin Di866 in stock for me to pick up? What is the best price can you do for this and what is your store address? Many thanks

  13. #73

    Default Re: www.technogadgets.com.sg Online store of digital cameras, lenses, etc

    Quote Originally Posted by Delwyn Tan View Post
    Hi, can quote me for Tokina AT-X 116 11-16mm F2.8 - Nikon Mount?

    Thanks.
    hi, replied via pm. tks
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  14. #74

    Default Re: www.technogadgets.com.sg Online store of digital cameras, lenses, etc

    Quote Originally Posted by esolano View Post
    Hi there,
    I will be visiting Singapore from 3 - 6 July. Could you please let me know if you have a Nissin Di866 in stock for me to pick up? What is the best price can you do for this and what is your store address? Many thanks
    hi, pls check your pm. tks
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  15. #75

    Default

    Hi, can I have the price and availability of canon ef 50mm f1.4 usm

  16. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluztulipz
    Hi, can I have the price and availability of canon ef 50mm f1.4 usm
    Replied via pm, tks.
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

  17. #77
    Member Ding5678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Do you have the lens hood for canon 70-200mm f2.8 USM? The model type is ET-83II, if have how much is it and where can i buy it?

  18. #78
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    singapore (east)
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: www.technogadgets.com.sg Online store of digital cameras, lenses, etc

    hi, do you have stock for the canon 40mm f2.8 already? if yes can i have a quotation please?
    and do you have DigiCabi DHC-40? I would like to have a quotation for this as well.

    thank you!

  19. #79

    Default Re: www.technogadgets.com.sg Online store of digital cameras, lenses, etc

    Hi , do you have canon 24-70mm f2.8 lens ? thanks

  20. #80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tlvlx
    Hi , do you have canon 24-70mm f2.8 lens ? thanks
    Sorry no longer available from our supplier.
    Visit www.technogadgets.com.sg for the latest camera and lens prices.

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234569142954 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •