Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: MLS Group

Quote Originally Posted by lotus80

Bwahahha... Newbees know how helpful you have been. Posting crap all night does not make you a contributor.
    Hi lotus

If you are still continue to war with each and another there won't be ending btw this is MLS group discussion if you really does not happy what was the suggestion given by the senior or you can't take it please do not step in this thread we are here for sharing not for argue or finding problem for each and another thanks
    Hope you respect my thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kshan

Thanks Kei for your response. May I ask what is HDR and how you do it? Also what is the black card technique? This is the first time I heard of these terms which I hope you don't mind explaining. Really appreciate your and other senior members' comments in these forums. We newbies are really lucky to have you guys around and sharing your knowledge with us. Tks bro.
    Hi bro

Here are some of my 2 cents worth of HDR sharing it and another tips at www.robinangphotography.wordpress.com
    For black card technique I haven use it before because mostly for some overexposure area I use Lightroom to edit but you can search at google for black card technique there are quiet much tips on there..

Thanks hope it can help u..

Default Re: MLS Group

Quote Originally Posted by lotus80 View Post
    Bwahahha... Newbees know how helpful you have been. Posting crap all night does not make you a contributor.
    once again, TS has already told you to back off if you don't have anything constructive to say. respect the Thread Owner

Quote Originally Posted by pansbulcem View Post
    ai-yoh, i also never say anything. so cheap shot. don't know who is trolling.
    in the past. you're quite well-behaved now.

Quote Originally Posted by robin-ang View Post
    Hi bro

Here are some of my 2 cents worth of HDR sharing it and another tips at robinangphotography
    For black card technique I haven use it before because mostly for some overexposure area I use Lightroom to edit but you can search at google for black card technique there are quiet much tips on there..

nice! pretty simple explanation too.

here are some other resources. usually at the end of the Wiki you can find more links to other sites:

High dynamic range imaging - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and here's where i learned the black card technique from:

Hanjié's Blog: Black card photography Part I

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

To be honest, i don't have a bad temper. But i just love helping others and i can't stand people like you who screw the thread up with your hatred and bad manners.

And FYI, you're childish if you haven't realized. Go find a piece of tissue to play with.
    I reckon your master class, well done.

here are some other resources. usually at the end of the Wiki you can find more links to other sites:

Thank for the sharing

Quote Originally Posted by robin-ang

Hi lotus

If you are still continue to war with each and another there won't be ending btw this is MLS group discussion if you really does not happy what was the suggestion given by the senior or you can't take it please do not step in this thread we are here for sharing not for argue or finding problem for each and another thanks
    Hope you respect my thread.
    Hummm... I think you did not realize that I was on your side. I think of you as a senior than anyone else commenting here.

Btw, there's no war, just an angry young man hell bent to prove himself senior.

I'll leave the thread now.

Hi bro

Here are some of my 2 cents worth of HDR sharing it and another tips at robinangphotography

Thanks Robin, you are a great help. Briefly viewed your blog from the above link. Good work. Will go into detail later to learn from your work.

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    in the past. you're quite well-behaved now.
    oh pleaseeee.....
    like u saying, respect Thread Owner, so don't know why you want to bring up things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by pansbulcem View Post
    oh pleaseeee.....
    like u saying, respect Thread Owner, so don't know why you want to bring up things like that.
    dude! i patted you on the back!

Quote Originally Posted by lotus80 View Post
    Hummm... I think you did not realize that I was on your side. I think of you as a senior than anyone else commenting here.

i'm not going to argue with you any more. you've not helped anyone, yet you're harassing me for helping or trying to help others.

the mods will deal with you from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by lotus80

Bro I understand that u was stand on my side but I hope u understand a thing bro and this does not offense who, mouth is people want we cant control what people want to say or not to say, this is a social is mean here are freedom to post and say if we really dislike we can just move on, in a word at Chinese it say "退一步海阔天空" is just like back forward everything is fine...

You are always welcome to join my outing and share with us your photo bro.

i'm not going to argue with you any more. you've not helped anyone, yet you're harassing me for helping or trying to help others.

the mods will deal with you from now on.
    Bro please all stop at here...back forward it bro..

Quote Originally Posted by kshan

Thanks Robin, you are a great help. Briefly viewed your blog from the above link. Good work. Will go into detail later to learn from your work.
    Welcome kshan

Actually I just share what was I know and this also is our MLS spirit for sharing is caring...don't say learn la just sharing because I also still at learning
    Hope to see u in my next outing

Quote Originally Posted by robin-ang

Bro please all stop at here...back forward it bro..
    No worries. I understand that he thinks i'm misleading you all. And also he doesn't like the fact one bit that i help out. I can't change those who think they're better. All i can do is offer you all my advice.

Anyways, his goal is simple, to harass me till i stop replying in every thread.

Even if i stop, he won't. Hope u see that.
    Last edited by kei1309; 26th June 2012 at 11:27 PM.

No worries. I understand that he thinks i'm misleading you all. And also he doesn't like the fact one bit that i help out. I can't change those who think they're better. All i can do is offer you all my advice.

Anyways, his goal is simple, to harass me till i stop replying in every thread.

Even if i stop, he won't. Hope u see that.
    Yup I know you just do what you can and suggest your best idea and tips for all those newbie hope every want who have been this thread the tips and suggest we given does not mean to critic we just give some opinion for you...

I believe lotus is a understand person also right..hope all end well...

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post

Thanks bro for sharing this info with us. Very informative blog indeed. You have been a great help too, Kei. Really appreciate it.

no problem. it's good to share information, but not money.

Ministry of Light & Shadow (MLS)

Since some of member does not have a Facebook, so i open up this thread to make some disccusion and also photos sharing of our outing
    and thanks for every one for joining us and also support us all the way.
    I and my team created this group is because we enjoy our photography and also we would like to teach every one of you that we know
    Nice theme for a photography outing group

Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc

Nice theme for a photography outing group
    Thank u...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast