Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 147

Thread: MLS Group

  1. #61
    Member robin-ang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    sengkang
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kshan
    Hi, I m newbie here. Good to read the critique from senior members like Kei. It is not just enough for newbie like me to learn that the photo is too under-exposed, etc but I would very much appreciate if Kei should further comment or suggest how to get the right exposure, etc. for that photo. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work, Kei, for without pple like you nobody would learn anything, right?
    Yup without comment,suggest or critic we actually was very hard to improve our self because what that we edit is just what we like, but the better is we don't judge our own photo share it and let some senior to judge it

  2. #62

    Default Re: MLS Group

    Quote Originally Posted by kshan View Post
    Hi, I m newbie here. Good to read the critique from senior members like Kei. It is not just enough for newbie like me to learn that the photo is too under-exposed, etc but I would very much appreciate if Kei should further comment or suggest how to get the right exposure, etc. for that photo. Thanks in advance and keep up the good work, Kei, for without pple like you nobody would learn anything, right?
    the lighting is like back-lighting. you can either do a HDR (with 3 to 7 bracketed exposures) or use the black card technique.

    thanks shan. but there are others out there who deserve more praise than i do.
    Last edited by catchlights; 26th June 2012 at 05:56 PM.

  3. #63
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: MLS Group

    Stop now and Be nice.

    else two complimentary red tickets to be given to each of you.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  4. #64

    Default Re: MLS Group

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    Stop now and Be nice.

    else two complimentary red tickets to be given to each of you.
    Hi Uncle Catchlights. i'd be nice if that troll will stop trying to create trouble.

    obviously Lotus80 hasn't given up trying to cause trouble for Rashkae and me

  5. #65
    Senior Member albertri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,304

    Default Re: MLS Group

    Kei when can you organize an outing? I want to learn from the masters :-) last time Rashkae organized a mini macro outing he came late and never really met him only with Ghostfit and Velectron...
    <<<<<Hobo in Singapore >>>> View My 500px

  6. #66
    Member lotus80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by albertri
    Kei when can you organize an outing? I want to learn from the masters :-) last time Rashkae organized a mini macro outing he came late and never really met him only with Ghostfit and Velectron...
    Yeah I wish to join as well and see what he has got to share.

    I know robin and have seen his works, but nothing so far from this super critique and talk of the town.

  7. #67

    Default Re: MLS Group

    Quote Originally Posted by lotus80 View Post
    Yeah I wish to join as well and see what he has got to share.

    I know robin and have seen his works, but nothing so far from this super critique and talk of the town.
    only those who know me personally see my shots. but i can say that i've given enough information to all these newbies compared to you.

    enough said. you want an argument, go find the mods and talk to them

  8. #68

    Default Re: MLS Group

    Quote Originally Posted by albertri View Post
    Kei when can you organize an outing? I want to learn from the masters :-) last time Rashkae organized a mini macro outing he came late and never really met him only with Ghostfit and Velectron...
    sorry. i don't do outings

  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    sorry. i don't do outings
    Yes you do, I have attended your outing to the train station

  10. #70

    Default Re: MLS Group

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Yes you do, I have attended your outing to the train station
    from which my nice shot of that caucasian gentleman is forever lost because my HDD died

    and that was a Randomers' Outing! not counted!

  11. #71
    Member robin-ang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    sengkang
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    Stop now and Be nice.

    else two complimentary red tickets to be given to each of you.
    Huh???

  12. #72
    Member robin-ang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    sengkang
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lotus80

    Yeah I wish to join as well and see what he has got to share.

    I know robin and have seen his works, but nothing so far from this super critique and talk of the town.
    Hi lotus

    Bro we can't say it is critic some time, maybe we can try to think in another better way, as a suggest because what is true is what that we like might not be another like..
    Photography all is about hobbies and interest like what was I do now really is enjoy and happy to share with the newbie, sorry I not stand in which side and I also don't know what happen but I hope that we can get some people advise or suggest for us be a better..

  13. #73
    Member robin-ang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    sengkang
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    only those who know me personally see my shots. but i can say that i've given enough information to all these newbies compared to you.

    enough said. you want an argument, go find the mods and talk to them
    Bro really appreciate that u given me suggest and comment but I got a bit story and it does not offense who..

    Some people really dislike people say about there thing or given some negative comment so just walk away with a smile is enough.
    But I was welcome you to mine group page here for given and share your suggestion thanks.

  14. #74
    Member robin-ang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    sengkang
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    from which my nice shot of that caucasian gentleman is forever lost because my HDD died

    and that was a Randomers' Outing! not counted!
    Randomer's? I remember got a nice man in my Facebook tell me about this...he some more call me beware...I was thinking is he was the want eat the chili ><

  15. #75

    Default Re: MLS Group

    Quote Originally Posted by robin-ang View Post
    Randomer's? I remember got a nice man in my Facebook tell me about this...he some more call me beware...I was thinking is he was the want eat the chili ><
    Sion, Spree, Bonrya, SurrealDreamWalker, Brapodam, AllenLeonHart, Nahuey, Iguanavon and I are the Randomers

    and what's there to beware about us? we're nice and friendly

  16. #76
    Senior Member albertri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,304

    Default Re: MLS Group

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    sorry. i don't do outings
    yeah noticed that one.. well hope we could all go out and shoot met some already hope one day you guys could join in we could really learn a lot from you guys I am still struggling....
    <<<<<Hobo in Singapore >>>> View My 500px

  17. #77
    Senior Member albertri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,304

    Default Re: MLS Group

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    Sion, Spree, Bonrya, SurrealDreamWalker, Brapodam, AllenLeonHart, Nahuey, Iguanavon and I are the Randomers
    or randomizers???
    <<<<<Hobo in Singapore >>>> View My 500px

  18. #78
    Member robin-ang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    sengkang
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    Sion, Spree, Bonrya, SurrealDreamWalker, Brapodam, AllenLeonHart, Nahuey, Iguanavon and I are the Randomers
    Ya I know u are haha...I wonder how was u look like?
    Last edited by robin-ang; 26th June 2012 at 07:27 PM.

  19. #79
    Member robin-ang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    sengkang
    Posts
    354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by albertri

    yeah noticed that one.. well hope we could all go out and shoot met some already hope one day you guys could join in we could really learn a lot from you guys I am still struggling....
    Look like I was the want really need to learn from you all

  20. #80
    Senior Member albertri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,304

    Default Re: MLS Group

    Quote Originally Posted by robin-ang View Post
    Look like I was the want really need to learn from you all
    oh man dont quote me I am very green apple... I am still struggling to learn more but sadly I hate reading :-(
    <<<<<Hobo in Singapore >>>> View My 500px

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •