Thread: Compact with in-bulit text/effects editing

Default Compact with in-bulit text/effects editing

Hi everyone, is there any compact camera in the market, which allow you to enter the text or built-in effects onto the photos taken? Which is not require another software to edit the photos after download into the computer. Thank you.

Default Re: Compact with in-bulit text/effects editing

Quote Originally Posted by 3Dward View Post
    Hi everyone, is there any compact camera in the market, which allow you to enter the text or built-in effects onto the photos taken? Which is not require another software to edit the photos after download into the computer. Thank you.
    What build in effects are you looking at? Panorama? diorama? or what?

I might be wrong, but I don't think any camera allow you to enter text onto the photo taken in camera. Btw, why not use external software such as photoshop, Gimp and/or irfanview (the later two are free and easily downloadable online.)
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Smartphone

yeah man... the galaxy note has that function you want. text and built in effects. complete with a stylus.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    What build in effects are you looking at? Panorama? diorama? or what?

I might be wrong, but I don't think any camera allow you to enter text onto the photo taken in camera. Btw, why not use external software such as photoshop, Gimp and/or irfanview (the later two are free and easily downloadable online.)
    There was a Sony Compact camera with a touchscreen and a stylus and you could draw, add text, effects, etc, like a Neoprint...

Best to look for it on the BnS.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    There was a Sony Compact camera with a touchscreen and a stylus and you could draw, add text, effects, etc, like a Neoprint...

Best to look for it on the BnS.
    TX-1.

but that's outdated

Thanks everyone for your comments. Will consider using smart phone instead. Cheers!