Thread: Member's Studio in AngMoKio, Thomson and UppThomson

Default Member's Studio in AngMoKio, Thomson and UppThomson

Anybody interested to set up a photography club and studio in a Community Centre within AMK, Thomson and Upper Thomson? Hope to set up by latest end of January.
    Will cost about 150 per member to buy and share studio equipment if we have 20 members. Please PM me if interested.

$150 can liao? No more extra costs behind to mantain? If so, I fine with the idea. Count me in.

OK man Just need another 18 more members!
    1) benedium
    2) Venom81
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13)
    14)
    15)
    16)
    17)
    18)
    19)
    20)
    Plz add your name if interested! Uppz!!!!
    Last edited by benedium; 30th December 2004 at 03:17 AM. Reason: typo

Uppz...
    Need another 18 more members!
    1) benedium
    2) Venom81
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13)
    14)
    15)
    16)
    17)
    18)
    19)
    20)
    Plz add your name if interested! Uppz!!!!

What is the equipments? Which CC in mind?
    Thanks.

kind of repeating the efforts of those in Puggol North CC... Why dun just join the PNCC instead?

Sounds interesting. I guess many CSer will want more details before jumping in.

Here are some questions I can think of: (Hope u dun mind)
    1) Which CC r u looking at?
    2) What's the approval chances from the CC? Do u have any contacts there?
    3) What is the purpose of this club? (Organise shoots, beginner courses, just go for outings, etc)
    4) What type of equipments are being planned to be purchased?
    5) Will the CC have a space for the club to store and use the equipments? (No point buying studio equipment if cannot set up and use rite? )
    6) What are the cost of the equipments?
    7) What do you need the photographers to do?

That all I can think of in 10 mins... Hope you can reply.
    I will be quite interested to join in if there are sufficient details. Thanks.

I find Pungoll abit too far lah... Also not near North Line MRT.
    Ashley, thanks for the pointers. Will take note. If anyone wants to make this member's studio a reality, please help me in whatever way you can also.
    I am not usually the organiser kinda guy but really interested in sharing a studio with other members. I'll find out from Hotspots who is doing the Pungoll CC studio before approaching the CCs. If anybody else got useful contacts can help me also ok? Thanks. Hope this becomes a reality for all who desire it.

Quote Originally Posted by benedium
    Ashley, thanks for the pointers. Will take note. If anyone wants to make this member's studio a reality, please help me in whatever way you can also.
    I am not usually the organiser kinda guy but really interested in sharing a studio with other members. I'll find out from Hotspots who is doing the Pungoll CC studio before approaching the CCs. If anybody else got useful contacts can help me also ok? Thanks. Hope this becomes a reality for all who desire it.

if u need some recommendations on what to get and to check out the place, just PM me

Quote Originally Posted by benedium
    Well.. i stay around AMK..

YCK CC may be a good choice.