Thread: CS6 is almost here... ready for it?

Singapore, Singapore, Singapor

Default CS6 is almost here... ready for it?

Organizer: Creative Crew Singapore
    Venue: 100 Victoria Street Singapore 188064 (Basement)
    Date: May 8, 2012
    Time: from 6:45PM to 8:45PM
    Free registration: EventBrite, click here

Adobe CS6 Survival Kit by Stefano Virgilli
    With a totally redesigned user interface, the new version of software such as Adobe Photoshop, are creating the buzz among photographers, designers and creative industry experts. Stefano Virgilli - Adobe Community Professional, Beta and Prerelease tester, Adobe User Group Manager, Adobe Certified Instructor and Adobe Certified Expert - is going to share with the audience the must-know tips and tricks to improve productivity with Adobe CS6.

HDR Video by Lynus Hee
    You may have heard of high dynamic range images, but high dynamic range video? After extensive R&D, Lynus will share his personal production and post-production workflow for creating a high dynamic range video.

Photoshop-like Design with CSS3 for the Web by Sayanee Basu
    With CSS3 we will create text effects, various shapes, shadows and reflections! With just 4 illustrations you will learn how to embed uncommon fonts and style them with shadow, or create borders with corners and strokes or even create a star with just CSS3! We will also get a preview of upcoming CSS3 properties for image filters such as hue, saturation, brightness, contrast, etc.

Travel Photography in post pc age by Preetam Rai
    I have been traveling light (it is such a nirvana when you don't have to pack cables and chargers) and just using the iPad for enhancing and uploading my travel pictures. Let me demonstrate my workflow that includes a digital camera, an eye-fi card (that moves pictures from the camera to the iPad) and the apps that I use to process the images and upload them to Flickr and Facebook. I will also tell you what are the best mobile and wireless networks that you can use for data intensive tasks such as photo uploading while traveling in south east Asia.

Poster photo by Some rights reserved by Rsms
    Last edited by stefanovirgilli; 29th April 2012 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Added formatting
    Adobe Certified Instructor - Adobe Certified Expert - Adobe Design Master