Thread: Getting to Changi Exhibition Centre by public transport.

Default Getting to Changi Exhibition Centre by public transport.

I am thinking cheapest way is take train to Expo and then take cab from there to CEC.

Opinions?
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Default Re: Getting to Changi Exhibition Centre by public transport.

gothere.sg

If you enter anything to do with CEC and it tells you to walk 3.33 km by public transport you can be assured that cab is not the cheapest way. Walking is. There's a reason why shuttle buses were provided for SG Airshow I guess?

Last trip to airshow via taxi cost me a bomb, and going back by cab incurs a 6$ surcharge, and if there's no event, you're more or less stucked there

Tmw is the 9tro event.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

i've been there before, when stationed at the coastal area during the Operation to defend our country when Mas Selamat escaped. there's a way in, and a bus-stop outside.

but the road in is pretty long. if you don't have your own transport, better arrange one for convenience

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309
    i've been there before, when stationed at the coastal area during the Operation to defend our country when Mas Selamat escaped. there's a way in, and a bus-stop outside.

but the road in is pretty long. if you don't have your own transport, better arrange one for convenience
    I thought u are a gal?

U change sex after ORD, is it?? Lol