Thread: what happened to other things kept in your dry cabinet?

Deregistered

Default what happened to other things kept in your dry cabinet?

my chewing gum was chewable, except that it was very brittle, and almost choked me...

any other experience?

My wife likes those Listerine Mint Strips but in our humid climate, they tend to stick together in a clump and if you're not careful you may end up putting 5 strips into your mouth, thinking it's just one. Let me tell you, it is a very minty experience.

We decided to keep them in the dry cabi and now the strips don't stick onto each other... Ahh, the simple joys of life.

aiyoh, at this rate, even your underwear is going to start to show up in your dry cabs.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Terence
    My wife likes those Listerine Mint Strips but in our humid climate, they tend to stick together in a clump and if you're not careful you may end up putting 5 strips into your mouth, thinking it's just one. Let me tell you, it is a very minty experience.

We decided to keep them in the dry cabi and now the strips don't stick onto each other... Ahh, the simple joys of life.
    i have no idea what mint has and will do to your other equipment in the dry cab. but i will think it over very carefully.

i kenna that too, at 3 strips the mint is almost unbearable, plus i had a cold drink to wash off, but instead it gave my tongue a 'tongue freeze'

nowadays i just stick to clorets tablets.

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    i have no idea what mint has and will do to your other equipment in the dry cab. but i will think it over very carefully.
    So far in the one year I've been doing it, nothing noticeable has happened. Well, except maybe my 10D tastes a bit better now.

i keep my game boy games it in, from 1992 cartiage to modern day.

I keep my silica gel. (huh?! )

Lightbulb

So far in the one year I've been doing it, nothing noticeable has happened. Well, except maybe my 10D tastes a bit better now.
    you mean you taste your 10D?? or it smells a bit minty like colgate.

wait a minute, do you often lick the 1D you just sold to us? OMG! Lucky i have not touch it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain
    wait a minute, do you often lick the 1D you just sold to us? OMG! Lucky i have not touch it yet.
    Eh, why do you think it's so clean?

Eh, why do you think it's so clean?

thanks, too much information to handle...