Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141922232425 LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 498

Thread: D600 Full Frame announced! (not official yet)

  1. #461
    Senior Member rain5533's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    S'pore, JB
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes

    Yeah. All the more the DX coverage should be 100% mah even if FX is not 100%
    Even the D700 only at 95% also had lot of ppls buying right?

  2. #462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rain5533

    Even the D700 only at 95% also had lot of ppls buying right?
    I don't think you understand what fudgecake is saying, even if the FX view is not 100%, the DX view will definitely be 100%. Nothing to do with D700, people buying or not.

  3. #463
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    I don't think you understand what fudgecake is saying, even if the FX view is not 100%, the DX view will definitely be 100%
    Thank you! Haha for Putting it in simpler words cuz I seriously couldnt think if it. And spelling my name properly :P
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  4. #464
    Senior Member rain5533's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    S'pore, JB
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    I don't think you understand what fudgecake is saying, even if the FX view is not 100%, the DX view will definitely be 100%. Nothing to do with D700, people buying or not.
    I knew what he saying..

    But all new technology can be remove the crop frame and show in full view of DX mode..

  5. #465

    Default Re: D600 Full Frame announced! (not official yet)

    Quote Originally Posted by rain5533 View Post
    I knew what he saying..

    But all new technology can be remove the crop frame and show in full view of DX mode..
    Haha by saying this, it means that you still don't understand

  6. #466
    Senior Member rain5533's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    S'pore, JB
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Haha by saying this, it means that you still don't understand
    Don't worry, when I got time and drawn out the detail for you. How dos the new tech works up.

  7. #467
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Alright alright let's play nice. When the Zambia released in a few more days then we will all know who is correct Liao xD
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  8. #468
    Senior Member rain5533's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    S'pore, JB
    Posts
    3,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes
    Alright alright let's play nice. When the Zambia released in a few more days then we will all know who is correct Liao xD
    Yap, just keep forward..
    Everything still in the guess stage.

  9. #469
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: D600 Full Frame announced! (not official yet)

    rain could be correct... if the D600 turns out to be EVF...

  10. #470
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123
    rain could be correct... if the D600 turns out to be EVF...
    DSLR with evf?
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  11. #471
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: D600 Full Frame announced! (not official yet)

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes View Post
    DSLR with evf?
    well they never said it would be DSLR... LOL. Not announced yet mah.

  12. #472
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123

    well they never said it would be DSLR... LOL. Not announced yet mah.
    True haha.
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  13. #473

    Default Re: D600 Full Frame announced! (not official yet)

    Pretty unrealistic guys.

  14. #474
    Member DrSpock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Warp back to Simei
    Posts
    1,088

    Default Re: D600 Full Frame announced! (not official yet)

    Getting a bit closer to the truth? Or maybe a D300s replacement??

    Nikon Press Conference on Sept. 13 Full Frame D600 Expected
    Last edited by DrSpock; 7th September 2012 at 08:46 PM.
    Photography? It's all in your mind...

  15. #475
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrSpock
    Getting a bit closer to the truth? Or maybe a D300s replacement??

    Nikon Press Conference on Sept. 13 Full Frame D600 Expected
    Haha. Few
    More days bro. Be patient
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  16. #476
    Member DrSpock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Warp back to Simei
    Posts
    1,088

    Default Re: D600 Full Frame announced! (not official yet)

    The way I see it, Nikon has shocked us all with the best ever FX cam in the D800/E, I think now they may shock us further with the new King of DX D400 with touch screen and 8-9fps ha ha ha
    Last edited by DrSpock; 7th September 2012 at 09:15 PM.
    Photography? It's all in your mind...

  17. #477
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DrSpock
    The way I see it, Nikon has shocked us all with the best ever FX cam in the D800/E, I think now they may shock us further with the new King of DX D400 with touch screen and 8-9fps ha ha ha
    I feel that they're holding back with the D800 haha.
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  18. #478
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    It is just a rumor, just wait a little more akan datang.

  19. #479
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    It is just a rumor, just wait a little more akan datang.
    Yes boss man Ortega xD
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  20. #480
    Senior Member rain5533's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    S'pore, JB
    Posts
    3,103

    Default Re: D600 Full Frame announced! (not official yet)

    Hi, guy...

    did your check on D800 specs?

    Viewfinder Eye-level Pentaprism Single-Lens Reflex Viewfinder
    Viewfinder Frame Coverage FX (36x24): 100% Horizontal and 100% Vertical Approx.
    1.2x (30x20): 97% Horizontal and 97% Vertical Approx.
    DX (24x16): 97% Horizontal and 97% Vertical Approx.
    5:4 (30x24): 97% Horizontal and 97% Vertical Approx.
    Viewfinder Magnification 0.70x Approx.

    http://www.nikonusa.com/Nikon-Produc...Tabs-TechSpecs

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141922232425 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •