Thread: Weird Digi Cabi

Unhappy Weird Digi Cabi

Hi fellow digi cabi users,

I've realised that there is condensation present in my dry cabinet (30L digi cabi). In the rear part of the cabinet, there is a knob to adjust the humidity level. Behind the knob, there is a heat sink. Droplets of water are forming on the heatsink. Also, I've found that the heat sink is very cold to touch.

The humidity guage is working fine though. Anyone with the similiar conditions as mine?? Help me!!

Default Re: Weird Digi Cabi

Originally posted by Goose
    Hi fellow digi cabi users,

I've realised that there is condensation present in my dry cabinet (30L digi cabi). In the rear part of the cabinet, there is a knob to adjust the humidity level. Behind the knob, there is a heat sink. Droplets of water are forming on the heatsink. Also, I've found that the heat sink is very cold to touch.

The humidity guage is working fine though. Anyone with the similiar conditions as mine?? Help me!!
    This should be normal. The dehumifier module will expel moisture to the back of the cabinet where it evaporates. My Nikon version of the DigiCabi 30L has a spongue to suck up moisture, not sure if yours does. The heatsink is indeed cold. So far, I've confirmed that it's working using a digital hygrometer.

Regards
    CK

Default Re: Re: Weird Digi Cabi

Originally posted by ckiang

This should be normal. The dehumifier module will expel moisture to the back of the cabinet where it evaporates. My Nikon version of the DigiCabi 30L has a spongue to suck up moisture, not sure if yours does. The heatsink is indeed cold. So far, I've confirmed that it's working using a digital hygrometer.

Regards
    CK
    Thanks ckiang,

Yup, there is a sponge at the back of the dry cabinet. So I guess it's working fine.