Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: X-Pro1 does IR!

  1. #1
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,213

    Default X-Pro1 does IR!

    Well ... at high ISO though. Still pretty decent results. Some test shots while on vacation ...









    Few more test shots & a bit of info about the settings in my blog.

  2. #2
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,718
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: X-Pro1 does IR!

    Quote Originally Posted by ndroo View Post
    Well ... at high ISO though. Still pretty decent results. Some test shots while on vacation ...









    Few more test shots & a bit of info about the settings in my blog.
    looks good high iso makes it look very nice filmy black and whity...

  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,213

    Default Re: X-Pro1 does IR!

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    looks good high iso makes it look very nice filmy black and whity...
    Yeah the slight grain looks good in b&w.

  4. #4

    Default Re: X-Pro1 does IR!

    Wow, I'm imagining #3 with false colours. Looks like a surreal fantasy world!

  5. #5
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,213

    Default Re: X-Pro1 does IR!

    Quote Originally Posted by crispy12 View Post
    Wow, I'm imagining #3 with false colours. Looks like a surreal fantasy world!
    Thanks. I didn't bother to do a proper CWB coz I was planning to them in b&w. I did try switching channels on the originals but didn't look good. Lol.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •