Thread: Films

Default Films

Hi, has anyone ever heard of samsung film? Does anyone know where i can get one with 36 exposures? I've tried looking for them at peninsula plaza but all they have are ones with 12 exposures and they cost $10 a roll.

I believe they are Konica OEM. Not 100% sure

Quote Originally Posted by PictureBucket
    Hi, has anyone ever heard of samsung film? Does anyone know where i can get one with 36 exposures? I've tried looking for them at peninsula plaza but all they have are ones with 12 exposures and they cost $10 a roll.
    $10 / roll with only 12 exp ???

What is so special abt these films?

holy... 12exps for $10.. thats like.. expensive... even d widely used EPP here in taipei cost abt less than $10 fr a roll...

I seem to see many here in M'sia. I've just got 3 free for processing 3 rolls of prints from FDI. Haven't tried them yet, FREE??? Any good???

i think i saw some at the OLYMPUS service centre that building.

near Funan.

you can try searching

You can try Mustafa Centre. I'm referring to the one by Deskar Road (I think). There are two camera sections, one in the old building and one at B2 in the new wing. I saw them in the former. Good luck. I think I saw ISO 100s, 200s and 400s. Price-wise I think it is comparable to other brands of the same ISO. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by eagles_creek
    $10 / roll with only 12 exp ???

What is so special abt these films?

well...i'm into lomo cameras and the gal at ffurious recommended them. Said they produced pics with high definition or sth. Have yet to try them out though.

Quote Originally Posted by PictureBucket
    ...Said they produced pics with high definition or sth. ...
    Haha...if they cost $10/roll I might as well spend the money on getting a good roll of slide film...the colour saturation and definition of slides is something negative film cannot reach...