Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast

Thread: any CS'ers into planted aquariums, shrimps, fish or aquatic plants ?

Blog Entries

Default re: any CS'ers into planted aquariums, shrimps, fish or aquatic plants ?

fishes are courtesy from a fellow forumer in Arofanatics.com from his recent spawn of super red+red betta and about 5 weeks old at this stage

just love the water lettuce

my little corner where I relax and unwind with no air pumps or filters running

Last edited by ed9119; 15th May 2012 at 12:48 AM.
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Default re: any CS'ers into planted aquariums, shrimps, fish or aquatic plants ?

Love the top view ed, very very nicely done
    -------------------------------
    Endure. In enduring grow strong.

Tank seem a bit too dark to me. U thinking about adding some lighting?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by snowc View Post
    Tank seem a bit too dark to me. U thinking about adding some lighting?
    black walls on 3 sides to keep the taml close to its natural bio environment

no lighting .... just natural sunlight

no pumps and no filters as well

daughter has been giving out fish last few days to friends and classmates .... so the bio load is coming down ..... the java moss in the video are from the tank ...... and they're looking totally juicy and fat .... the plants in the tank have been feasting and growing like crazy in the present nitrate and ammonia 'soup' lolzz

once the fish population thins out to 2 or 3 bettas , the tank should be well balanced

the 3 containers (12 bettas) above all going out to 6 of her classmates tomorrow in school
    Last edited by ed9119; 15th May 2012 at 10:00 PM.
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Woah!!! serious ha? I better put sneak photo first before you come take photo of it better...heheheheh

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Give us your address.

We come and take photos of your fish tank.

I see this and turned green with envy sia...high lighting? are those DW bro? where did you get them?

Edited: ---->>>>> I didnt read your post properly. Silly me!
    Quote Originally Posted by benjaminong88 View Post
    just turning on the lights for them i bought 2nd hand and overpowered chiller so cut down on power usage. haha no always cant shoot past the glass properly. if only can grow a tank like this and shoot (credits to IAPLC 2010)
    Last edited by eejal; 15th May 2012 at 11:10 PM.

I have news!!

I think my Angelfishes are breeding! I saw some egg-liked on the filter pipe! woohoo!!
    Last edited by eejal; 21st May 2012 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eejal View Post
    I have news!!

I think my Angelfishes are breeding! I saw some egg-liked on the filter pipe! woohoo!!
    Congrats! Any photos to show?

why fishes died so easily?
    Objection !!!

Pardon me for the poor handphone quality...

https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/1165.../Aqua?h=4559d4

should i change the filter so that when the babies come out they will not be sucked in? Must I segregate the eggs?

Quote Originally Posted by snowc View Post
    Congrats! Any photos to show?
    Last edited by eejal; 21st May 2012 at 09:25 PM.

U saw the father fans the eggs?? leave the tube there. change to sponge filter. also they hatch around 6 days. but they feed on yolks a few days. then feed they live food. water condition is critical. frequent change helps them grows.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

I have no idea who is the daddy. been trying to figure out which is male and female. But I saw two angelfishes swimming around that tube. Could be the parents. I'll take note of the water change... Me gonna be a granddaddy in <6 days? Wow!

Thanks bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    U saw the father fans the eggs?? leave the tube there. change to sponge filter. also they hatch around 6 days. but they feed on yolks a few days. then feed they live food. water condition is critical. frequent change helps them grows.

I have no idea who is the daddy. been trying to figure out which is male and female. But I saw two angelfishes swimming around that tube. Could be the parents. I'll take note of the water change... Me gonna be a granddaddy in <6 days? Wow!

Thanks bro!!
    as the babies is coming out soon, prepare brine shrimps. used to have a thread about my breeds of angels, cannot find any more.....

lights off you are in trouble if other fishes attacks the eggs.... better remove the other fishes..... also, no gravel please as babies will stuck in there..... borrowed themselves.... never mind if eggs gone, angels pairs will breed again very fast.....

use big nanas on woods for the pairs, easier, and the eggs will not dropped easily.... anyways, the father will pick them up. enjoy.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

I bought the brine shrimp and sponge filter last night. only to find out that the eggs are hatched and there's nothing to see...
    it could have been sucked in the filter unit...

as the babies is coming out soon, prepare brine shrimps. used to have a thread about my breeds of angels, cannot find any more.....

lights off you are in trouble if other fishes attacks the eggs.... better remove the other fishes..... also, no gravel please as babies will stuck in there..... borrowed themselves.... never mind if eggs gone, angels pairs will breed again very fast.....

use big nanas on woods for the pairs, easier, and the eggs will not dropped easily.... anyways, the father will pick them up. enjoy.

I bought the brine shrimp and sponge filter last night. only to find out that the eggs are hatched and there's nothing to see...
    it could have been sucked in the filter unit...
    u hatch it without babies????

the babies have yolks to eat after few days, when free swimming then feed the brine shrimps. use sponge filters now... and take out other fishes if needed.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

the eggs are flattened out now..but i can't see any fries at all. i suspect they could have been sucked in boss...

u hatch it without babies????

the babies have yolks to eat after few days, when free swimming then feed the brine shrimps. use sponge filters now... and take out other fishes if needed.

the eggs are flattened out now..but i can't see any fries at all. i suspect they could have been sucked in boss...
    they should be hanging on with the sacs..... you try open filter to check, also, the wrigglers may have ended up as food already.....

anyway, still have fishes in the tank??? if have, most likely lights off they eat the eggs or wrigglers....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

i didn't managed to separate other angels and those two cherry barbs... yeah, most likely as dinner...

better prepared now. perhaps i should take a photo of my tank and post here lah....

they should be hanging on with the sacs..... you try open filter to check, also, the wrigglers may have ended up as food already.....

anyway, still have fishes in the tank??? if have, most likely lights off they eat the eggs or wrigglers....

Previously my tank looked like this..

Untitled by Tru.My.Lens Photography, on Flickr

Now changed the light to these...

My Angel fish tank by Tru.My.Lens Photography, on Flickr

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast