HI, I'll be going to these two places to shoot on Sunday (29/04/12). Leaving Marine Vista area at 2.30 pm. As i'm driving, can take in 3 more persons who want to come along. Will shoot at Woodland Watrefront first then proceed to Sembawang Park, about 4 hours session.

If you are interested to come along, please revert by text to 92393931 to reserve your seat. Route from Marine Vista to Woodland Waterfront will be as follow to facilitate pick-up points and for your convenience - (Pick up point along the way except Tampines Ave. 10 and TPE):

Upper East Coast Road; Siglap Road; Chai Chee Road/Ave; Bedok North Ave.1; Bedok Reservoir Road,
Tampines Ave 1 (Temasek Poly); Tampines Ave. 10; TPE.

Please be punctual at the location and pick-up timing. Please inform and update if you are not able to come on that day.

I'm not a professional photographer but someone who likes photography, bring what is necessary to help you to shoot. It is a learning session and hopefully we can share and learn from one another.

Can only take along 3 persons, seat reserve is on First Come First basis. Will update this post if there is any change to this session.

Thank you,