Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 97

Thread: Nude Photography

  1. #1

    Default Nude Photography

    Just came across this news in TNP today (front page headline - pg 1 - 3). One of CS member is involved!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
    Posts
    12,716

    Default Re: Nude Photography


  3. #3

    Default Re: Nude Photography

    candleghost
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  4. #4
    Senior Member ejunlow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Stevens Road
    Posts
    2,517

    Default Re: Nude Photography

    Before this thread gets crowded .... Give the respective individuals a break. It's not great to be front page news .... nor is it great that others are discussing what we don't really know.
    EJUNLOW.com . Like my work on FACEBOOK

  5. #5
    Senior Member sykestang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    studiospace
    Posts
    5,550

    Default Re: Nude Photography

    Yes, it is never great to be front page news, but it seems like he 'loved' it as he made the police report and pose with it to the reporter. If I don't remember wrongly, he is also involved in the last saga over nude photography in CS sometime back.

    Anyway will just sit back and see how's the proceeding goes this round.
    Last edited by sykestang; 24th April 2012 at 11:15 AM.
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

  6. #6

    Default Re: Nude Photography

    Must have contract and assistance. dun even touch model or subject.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Nude Photography

    Better to take nude insects. No trouble with the law.
    WTB Manfrotto RC4 L Bracket

  8. #8
    Senior Member sykestang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    studiospace
    Posts
    5,550

    Default Re: Nude Photography

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Must have contract and assistance. dun even touch model or subject.
    Agreed. As a professional photographer, such contact with the model should not exist at all!!! It's outright molest! Hope the accusations by the accused freelance photographer is false and he did not perform such acts on the model during the photoshoot.
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

  9. #9

    Default Re: Nude Photography

    Quote Originally Posted by sjackal View Post
    Better to take nude insects. No trouble with the law.
    Thats why i always puzzle ppl shoot nude for free.... Never see nude before meh??? shoot free then kena like that.... no contract no nothing.....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  10. #10

    Default Re: Nude Photography

    My understanding from TNP is that as long as a photographer shoots nude pics in the public, it is already consider an offense. With the pics published, it is already an evidence.
    Last edited by kokonut; 24th April 2012 at 11:27 AM.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Nude Photography

    LoL.. what kind of accusation is that.. and how did he know about it.. utterly rubbish.
    In light of recent events.. maybe can shoot nude in MRT tunnel.. or LRT walkway

  12. #12

    Default Re: Nude Photography

    Quote Originally Posted by sykestang View Post
    Yes, it is never great to be front page news, but it seems like he 'loved' it as he made the police report and pose with it to the reporter. If I don't remember wrongly, he is also involved in the last saga over nude photography in CS sometime back.

    Anyway will just sit back and see how's the proceeding goes this round.
    Yeee Yeear!! His face gives me the creeps! Got that classic m look!

    I hope the model is fine. Yucks, imagine going st John island alone with this man to take nude pics.

    Model male or female?

  13. #13
    Senior Member sykestang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    studiospace
    Posts
    5,550

    Default Re: Nude Photography

    Quote Originally Posted by kokonut View Post
    My understanding from TNP is that as long as a photographer shoots nude pics in the public, it is already consider an offense. With the pics published, it is already an evidence.
    I believe it is against some public nuisance law in posing nude or abetting someone to pose nude in public.
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

  14. #14
    Senior Member sykestang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    studiospace
    Posts
    5,550

    Default Re: Nude Photography

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlzsa850 View Post
    Yeee Yeear!! His face gives me the creeps! Got that classic m look!

    I hope the model is fine. Yucks, imagine going st John island alone with this man to take nude pics.

    Model male or female?
    Model should be a female... the article read like the model made the police report together with him against the accuser, a freelance photographer who might have 'slime' him on facebook after witnessing him performing lewd acts like 'shaving' public hair of the model. However whether he did or did not perform such lewd acts as claimed by the accuser is not important now as it seems like all 3 of them maybe including all others involved in that shoot may have committed against the law now.

    The fact is, as of now, he is still organising photoshoots in CS here.
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

  15. #15

    Default Re: Nude Photography

    nude photography only. big deal....
    Objection !!!

  16. #16
    Senior Member bEnd1ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    behind the viewfinder
    Posts
    2,199

    Default Re: Nude Photography

    The issue didnt start because of that girl doing nude shoot in public. It was about some other girls being treated in an improper manner during shoots with that PROFESSIONAL photographer. Poor girl being used as a shield and of cos, the papers would twist it and make her the headlines instead because the pic would boost readership.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Nude Photography

    All over Stomp too...
    Alpha

  18. #18
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Nude Photography

    Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    In light of recent events.. maybe can shoot nude in MRT tunnel.. or LRT walkway
    Let's do it.

    You in front of camera I behind it. Okay?

  19. #19

    Default Re: Nude Photography

    juicy. Candleghost?

    yea. once i chatted with him on Facebook via my "account". he approached me first and asked if i wanted to become a model, i would definitely become famous.

    i posed as a 15 year old, and he claimed parental consent is not needed for all types of shoots for under-aged girls

    when i inquired if i would be required to pose nude, he replied that he wouldn't force me, but if i want to i can still do it.

    very disturbing.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Nude Photography

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    juicy. Candleghost?

    yea. once i chatted with him on Facebook via my "account". he approached me first and asked if i wanted to become a model, i would definitely become famous.

    i posed as a 15 year old, and he claimed parental consent is not needed for all types of shoots for under-aged girls

    when i inquired if i would be required to pose nude, he replied that he wouldn't force me, but if i want to i can still do it.

    very disturbing.
    One day you're going to get burnt by the candle.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •