Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 63

Thread: my little toy shoot

  1. #1
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default my little toy shoot

    Hi all,

    Got inspired by others shooter shooting toy, so decided to try to shoot

    Will try to update as often as possible, and C & C is always welcome.

    Thanks for viewing!

    #1
    Last edited by luckyorange; 23rd April 2012 at 06:32 PM.
    Lousy de My Flickr

  2. #2
    Senior Member cichlid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    S'pore
    Posts
    5,060

    Default Re: my little toy shoot

    Nice shot bro, can I know how much is the cat and where to buy? Thanks!

  3. #3
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: my little toy shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by cichlid View Post
    Nice shot bro, can I know how much is the cat and where to buy? Thanks!
    Hi, thanks for viewing =),

    Regarding where to buy and how much is the cat, I can't help you bro, because it's a gift for my gf from her other friend and it's quite sometime ago (think 3 - 4years back? or maybe more). So sorry.
    Lousy de My Flickr

  4. #4
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: my little toy shoot

    another one

    #2
    Lousy de My Flickr

  5. #5
    Member ntheni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,907

    Default Re: my little toy shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange View Post
    Hi all,

    Got inspired by others shooter shooting toy, so decided to try to shoot

    Will try to update as often as possible, and C & C is always welcome.

    Thanks for viewing!

    #1
    Nice shots~!! More please!!

  6. #6
    Member ntheni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,907

    Default Re: my little toy shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by cichlid View Post
    Nice shot bro, can I know how much is the cat and where to buy? Thanks!
    That cat is Kuro from Doko Demo Issyo Revoltech.
    You can try the toy shop at Funan or Plaza Singapura or ebay.

    I rem last time ebay was selling $20++ but delivery fee is higher than the toy itself....

  7. #7
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: my little toy shoot

    #3
    Lousy de My Flickr

  8. #8

    Default Re: my little toy shoot

    Good shots!!

    for those keen in the toys..

    Check out local Ebay Singapore...
    or Sundays at China Square Central.

    plenty of stocks..but look around before u pay...1st floor is cheaper than 2nd floor..lol..look around!

  9. #9

    Default Re: my little toy shoot

    nice shoot!

  10. #10
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: my little toy shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinata76 View Post
    Good shots!!

    for those keen in the toys..

    Check out local Ebay Singapore...
    or Sundays at China Square Central.

    plenty of stocks..but look around before u pay...1st floor is cheaper than 2nd floor..lol..look around!
    hey thanks for viewing =)

    yup yup, go walk around china square!! lots of toy waiting for you to buy ^^
    Lousy de My Flickr

  11. #11
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: my little toy shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by redlavita View Post
    nice shoot!
    thanks thanks =)
    Lousy de My Flickr

  12. #12
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: my little toy shoot

    #4 another kuro cat (white)
    Lousy de My Flickr

  13. #13

    Default Re: my little toy shoot

    hmm..after seeing the pics i can't help to blame myself...y i didnt buy Kuro cats..so cute!!!!!!!!!!

    okay..time to go hunting!!

  14. #14
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: my little toy shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinata76 View Post
    hmm..after seeing the pics i can't help to blame myself...y i didnt buy Kuro cats..so cute!!!!!!!!!!

    okay..time to go hunting!!
    haha bro! time to go china square or ebay! haha BBB!

    but kuro cat is really cute and good to shoot also, comes with different facial expression also! haha
    Lousy de My Flickr

  15. #15
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: my little toy shoot

    #5



    This is 1 of the facial expression, total got 4 IIRC!, need to check again
    Lousy de My Flickr

  16. #16
    Member ntheni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,907

    Default Re: my little toy shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange View Post
    haha bro! time to go china square or ebay! haha BBB!

    but kuro cat is really cute and good to shoot also, comes with different facial expression also! haha
    But now chinasquare not much revoltech & figma toys. More on those 1/6 figures

    BTW Bro luckyorange, The black cat name is Kuro the white cat name is Toro :P

  17. #17
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: my little toy shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by ntheni View Post
    But now chinasquare not much revoltech & figma toys. More on those 1/6 figures

    BTW Bro luckyorange, The black cat name is Kuro the white cat name is Toro :P
    oh is it! hahaha!! i dint notice haha, tot same name but different color, haha.

    Maybe I should go dig out some of my gachapon too!
    Last edited by luckyorange; 25th April 2012 at 11:01 AM.
    Lousy de My Flickr

  18. #18
    Senior Member luckyorange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    2,843
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: my little toy shoot

    #6 another collection of mine



    From revoltech also
    Last edited by luckyorange; 25th April 2012 at 02:21 PM.
    Lousy de My Flickr

  19. #19
    Senior Member cichlid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    S'pore
    Posts
    5,060

    Default Re: my little toy shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange View Post
    Hi, thanks for viewing =),

    Regarding where to buy and how much is the cat, I can't help you bro, because it's a gift for my gf from her other friend and it's quite sometime ago (think 3 - 4years back? or maybe more). So sorry.
    No worries bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by ntheni View Post
    That cat is Kuro from Doko Demo Issyo Revoltech.
    You can try the toy shop at Funan or Plaza Singapura or ebay.

    I rem last time ebay was selling $20++ but delivery fee is higher than the toy itself....
    Thanks, good to know its from Revoltech.

  20. #20

    Default Re: my little toy shoot

    Org. Toro/Kuro are not easy to find nowadays...too old (it release twice, one limited, one normal, different in face supplied)

    luckyorage...let's shoot more coming weekend ^_^

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •