Thread: Newbie Photography Course to recommend ?

Default Newbie Photography Course to recommend ?

Hello all

I am a complete newbie when it comes to taking photos however i want pick up this very intereting hobby and maybe even learn to take some decents shots, can anyone recommend me how do i go about doing so i.e which course to take ? which equipment to buy etc...

Also any sucess stories to tell or even motivate me a newbie into taking the ever daunting step towards taking up this hobby

Thanks
    Khnglh

Quote Originally Posted by khnglh
    Hello all

I am a complete newbie when it comes to taking photos however i want pick up this very intereting hobby and maybe even learn to take some decents shots, can anyone recommend me how do i go about doing so i.e which course to take ? which equipment to buy etc...

Also any sucess stories to tell or even motivate me a newbie into taking the ever daunting step towards taking up this hobby

Thanks
    Khnglh
    What kind of photos are you keen in taking? Portraits? Landscape? Macro? Sports? Wedding?

If it's portraits, you may like to join some model shoots to gain some experience in posing, composition, etc. I'm doing some marketing here. Join my shoot lah! Can find details here.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Default Potraits and Weddings are my favourite sort of pictures...

Ever since young, i have this thing for nicely taken potraits and weddings shots.... any course to recommend ?

khnglh

Basic Photo Courses from SLCC
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=105540
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=104921

They also conduct wedding photo courses.