Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 975

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

  1. #801
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by airfins
    Another KKJ team manager !!! Oh no please......
    U forgotten that we r a kkj team now..lolz

  2. #802
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    BB West
    Posts
    2,182

    Default

    8th position. Next season huat ah!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

  3. #803
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    395

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    9th?

  4. #804

  5. #805

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  6. #806
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    we r now officially a KKJ team.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #807

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    Next LFC manager...

    how about Jürgen Klopp?

    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  8. #808

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    U forgotten that we r a kkj team now..lolz
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we r now officially a KKJ team.
    me so S.A.D

    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

  9. #809

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    kuyt rejected holland club starting with F (dunno how to spell)..... says the pay cut is 80%.......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  10. #810
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    395

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    feyenoord? 80% is a lot wor..lol..100k/week become 20k/week

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    kuyt rejected holland club starting with F (dunno how to spell)..... says the pay cut is 80%.......

  11. #811
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    Next LFC manager...

    how about Jrrgen Klopp?

    Now every manager is good..but Klopp won back to back bundesliga..he must be good..

  12. #812
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid
    kuyt rejected holland club starting with F (dunno how to spell)..... says the pay cut is 80%.......
    Now rumour Skrtel wants to leave...come on bro CC...go wave his undies...haha

  13. #813

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Now rumour Skrtel wants to leave...come on bro CC...go wave his undies...haha
    he can leave when hair was grown....... contract have this clause???
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  14. #814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid

    he can leave when hair was grown....... contract have this clause???
    Which hair?

  15. #815

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    1. van nisteroy retires........

    2. barton will most likely get 9 matches ban.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  16. #816

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Which hair?
    head hair....... anyway, how much can we sell for the hair??? can pay 1 day wages also good....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  17. #817

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Now every manager is good..but Klopp won back to back bundesliga..he must be good..
    Antonio Conte is also good....
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  18. #818

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    From Last night till now I still feel damn SHOIK!!
    Last night my Man U friend called and Mock me when City games went into injury time. Here how it goes.... My Phone ring..... (at this moment the MIO TV at coffee shop frozen..... I'm watching Online)

    Manure: BRO!!!! SONG BOH!!! 20th TITLE!!!! YEAH!!!
    Me: MAI HAP LIAN! GAME NOT FINISH!
    Manure: CONFIRM PLUS CHOP WE ARE THE CHAMPION WR WON IT 20 TIMES!!
    Me: 2-2!!!! Dzeko!!!!!
    Manure: SO WHAT DRAW WE STILL WIN! Let them draw also good won't loose so much face..... Lai leh I just opened another 20 bottles of Beer waiting for Fools and City Fanz come celebrate our 20th BPL Champion..... (my livesscore suddenly FLASH 2-3!!!! Watch online usually lag more than 20sec)

    Me: 2-3!!! SONG BOH!!! SONG BOH!!!! Yeah!!!!!! GOAL!!! GOAL!!! GOAL!!!! F**K OFF F**K OFF!!!!
    Manure: SMLJ!!! SURE OR NOT!!!! DON'T BLUFF!!!!!
    Me: CONFIRM PLUS CHOP!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!! LIM PEI NOW SIBEI SONG!!!! I OPEN 20 BTL FOR YOU AI MAI!!!!
    Manure: He hung up the phone.......

    According to my friend that is with him..... When he put down the phone suddenly MIO TV works... Showing Aguero swinging his shirt!!! LOL! Morale of the story..... You don't mock them they will mock you! IF WANT TO MOCK...... WAIT TILL THE FINAL WHISTLE!!!!!
    Canon 40D with Tamron 17-50mm and Canon G11

  19. #819

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    From Last night till now I still feel damn SHOIK!!
    Last night my Man U friend called and Mock me when City games went into injury time. Here how it goes.... My Phone ring..... (at this moment the MIO TV at coffee shop frozen..... I'm watching Online)

    Manure: BRO!!!! SONG BOH!!! 20th TITLE!!!! YEAH!!!
    Me: MAI HAP LIAN! GAME NOT FINISH!
    Manure: CONFIRM PLUS CHOP WE ARE THE CHAMPION WR WON IT 20 TIMES!!
    Me: 2-2!!!! Dzeko!!!!!
    Manure: SO WHAT DRAW WE STILL WIN! Let them draw also good won't loose so much face..... Lai leh I just opened another 20 bottles of Beer waiting for Fools and City Fanz come celebrate our 20th BPL Champion..... (my livesscore suddenly FLASH 2-3!!!! Watch online usually lag more than 20sec)

    Me: 2-3!!! SONG BOH!!! SONG BOH!!!! Yeah!!!!!! GOAL!!! GOAL!!! GOAL!!!! F**K OFF F**K OFF!!!!
    Manure: SMLJ!!! SURE OR NOT!!!! DON'T BLUFF!!!!!
    Me: CONFIRM PLUS CHOP!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!! LIM PEI NOW SIBEI SONG!!!! I OPEN 20 BTL FOR YOU AI MAI!!!!
    Manure: He hung up the phone.......

    According to my friend that is with him..... When he put down the phone suddenly MIO TV works... Showing Aguero swinging his shirt!!! LOL! Morale of the story..... You don't mock them they will mock you! IF WANT TO MOCK...... WAIT TILL THE FINAL WHISTLE!!!!!
    typical manure fans

  20. #820

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitelion View Post
    From Last night till now I still feel damn SHOIK!!
    Last night my Man U friend called and Mock me when City games went into injury time. Here how it goes.... My Phone ring..... (at this moment the MIO TV at coffee shop frozen..... I'm watching Online)

    Manure: BRO!!!! SONG BOH!!! 20th TITLE!!!! YEAH!!!
    Me: MAI HAP LIAN! GAME NOT FINISH!
    Manure: CONFIRM PLUS CHOP WE ARE THE CHAMPION WR WON IT 20 TIMES!!
    Me: 2-2!!!! Dzeko!!!!!
    Manure: SO WHAT DRAW WE STILL WIN! Let them draw also good won't loose so much face..... Lai leh I just opened another 20 bottles of Beer waiting for Fools and City Fanz come celebrate our 20th BPL Champion..... (my livesscore suddenly FLASH 2-3!!!! Watch online usually lag more than 20sec)

    Me: 2-3!!! SONG BOH!!! SONG BOH!!!! Yeah!!!!!! GOAL!!! GOAL!!! GOAL!!!! F**K OFF F**K OFF!!!!
    Manure: SMLJ!!! SURE OR NOT!!!! DON'T BLUFF!!!!!
    Me: CONFIRM PLUS CHOP!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!! LIM PEI NOW SIBEI SONG!!!! I OPEN 20 BTL FOR YOU AI MAI!!!!
    Manure: He hung up the phone.......

    According to my friend that is with him..... When he put down the phone suddenly MIO TV works... Showing Aguero swinging his shirt!!! LOL! Morale of the story..... You don't mock them they will mock you! IF WANT TO MOCK...... WAIT TILL THE FINAL WHISTLE!!!!!
    don't count your chickens or titles whatever before they are hatched or won!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •