Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 975

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

  1. #301
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz

    Dont think other clubs can do an Istanbul...most of them would have left the stadium during halftime when their team 0-3 down...especially those from old toilet...remember when their team 1-4 down to us...they left with 20 minutes still to play...typical glory hunters...

    Glory glory glory hunters...
    Err, chelski came bk 2 goals n a man down.
    Not to take glory away frm them but due credit shud b given even though i dun like chelski.

    I can always appreciate a hard fought n won battle by the underdogs. They were the underdogs.

    Nw, this coming fa cup final, we r the underdogs.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #302
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

    Err, chelski came bk 2 goals n a man down.
    Not to take glory away frm them but due credit shud b given even though i dun like chelski.

    I can always appreciate a hard fought n won battle by the underdogs. They were the underdogs.

    Nw, this coming fa cup final, we r the underdogs.
    Our record against Chelsea under KD is good home & away..but we will be playing at a neutral ground for the final..Torres & Suarez scoring 3 goals during their last game..i guess no favourite or underdog..

  3. #303

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Dont think other clubs can do an Istanbul...most of them would have left the stadium during halftime when their team 0-3 down...especially those from old toilet...remember when their team 1-4 down to us...they left with 20 minutes still to play...typical glory hunters...

    Glory glory glory hunters...

    One of the rare occasions I agree with you!

  4. #304
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy

    One of the rare occasions I agree with you!
    LolZ..its ok..as long as our support is for LFC..

  5. #305
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Our record against Chelsea under KD is good home & away..but we will be playing at a neutral ground for the final..Torres & Suarez scoring 3 goals during their last game..i guess no favourite or underdog..
    we are the clear underdogs. how crap are we? to buang at home against so many kkj teams?


    who can fare better than us? hehehehe
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #306
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

    we are the clear underdogs. how crap are we? to buang at home against so many kkj teams?

    who can fare better than us? hehehehe
    Ok la..its sweeter to win as underdog..haha..

  7. #307
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Ok la..its sweeter to win as underdog..haha..
    yes it certainly is.


    cannot believe we are at 8th place, good chance to slip down even lower.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #308

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    yes it certainly is.


    cannot believe we are at 8th place, good chance to slip down even lower.
    think best is slip down further to make it the worst ever record. whoever beat this record dunno wat to say liao.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  9. #309
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake

    yes it certainly is.

    cannot believe we are at 8th place, good chance to slip down even lower.
    Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid

    think best is slip down further to make it the worst ever record. whoever beat this record dunno wat to say liao.
    KD should really go..even if we win the FaCup..coz its the league position that matters..

  10. #310
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    KD should really go..even if we win the FaCup..coz its the league position that matters..
    true. he is too suay to be true.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #311
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    KD should really go..even if we win the FaCup..coz its the league position that matters..
    Ya it is really shameful to be in that position. Even win cup double doesn't make up the disappointment for the league position. More so that FA Cup final is against Cheski, wanna see how our team gona struggle. Haiz !!

  12. #312
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Ya it is really shameful to be in that position. Even win cup double doesn't make up the disappointment for the league position. More so that FA Cup final is against Cheski, wanna see how our team gona struggle. Haiz !!
    sad sad.

    hopefully we can lift the FA Cup.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #313
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default

    If we win the FaCup..KD can step down gracefully..if not he will get the sack..

  14. #314

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    If we win the FaCup..KD can step down gracefully..if not he will get the sack..
    I rather see KD get sack or in the firing squad.. this will show him as a fighter "chionging" till his last sweat and blood... if he steps down gracefully is like committing suicide!

    aniwae i hope fsg believe in him n extended 1 more season to prove himself to the fans n that current season is rotten bad luck...

    but the future not in his hand...
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

  15. #315

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    KD is a kop legend.....how to sack him? only if he steps down.....
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  16. #316

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    i bet every last dollar i have manure will win barclay premiership league title...

    here is why...

    who is wit me... says AYE.... n we pool our resources to place the bet
    Last edited by ahyooo; 3rd May 2012 at 09:17 PM.
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

  17. #317

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    FA Cup Final: Chelsea vs Liverpool | Facebook


    Hi Guys anyone want to join fellow LFC supporter for the Final?
    Canon 40D with Tamron 17-50mm and Canon G11

  18. #318
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    I rather see KD get sack or in the firing squad.. this will show him as a fighter "chionging" till his last sweat and blood... if he steps down gracefully is like committing suicide!

    aniwae i hope fsg believe in him n extended 1 more season to prove himself to the fans n that current season is rotten bad luck...

    but the future not in his hand...
    What? One more season with KD playing sub-standard super expensive players? Please sack him now!!!

  19. #319
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *62* - looking ahead.

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    KD is a kop legend.....how to sack him? only if he steps down.....
    FSG being an american company will sack any non-performers...legend or not...

  20. #320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo
    i bet every last dollar i have manure will win barclay premiership league title...

    here is why...

    who is wit me... says AYE.... n we pool our resources to place the bet
    OMG Siao Liao !!!! Ultimate kelong !!!
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •